Gift

I turned my head in multiple directions, thinking on what to do. Tigress just lunged, not really thinking twice. She screamed.

Ivy caught her and held her in her vines, she obviously needed practice. I rushed to Tigress and swung at the vines with my katana, freeing her from the green thorns.

"I can take care of myself you know!" She screamed, picking herself up.

"TT" I responded before dodging one of Ivy's vines.

I swung at Ivy, cutting the vines she was sending my way. We dodged and attacked from both directions, right and left. We ran away from the vines and turned in opposite direction, making Ivy's vines tangle together, I took this opportunity and yanked at the vines, sending Ivy tumbling down.

"Not bad, bird boy" she told me.

"Not too shabby stripes!" I snapped back. She looked taken aback. She hissed at me and stuck her tongue out childishly.

" your not so bad yourself, birdy" she said, this time in a pleased voice. I smirked.

"Other than the fact you break into people's houses!" She said. I was confused, and my face showed that.

"What!" I asked raising my voice.

"You were in Wayne Manor" she said annoyed. She saw me!

"Maybe... But I can't get that good technology just anywhere... besides, I'm welcome there" I answered. It was the best I could've come up with.

She rolled her eyes." Lame excuse... You wanted something from this" she said, as if believing me as the villain. I grunted... so stubborn.

I started to walk away... it was patrol night.

I met up with my dad on top of Wayne enterprise.

"Where were you at?" He asked.

"Fighting" I answered him. Why was he so protective?

"Where?" He asked.

" ninth avenue... with Tigress" I answered, putting away my grappling gun. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"And for how long have you been doing this?" Here we go again.

"Time" I tell him. I looked down... watching...

I spot a few drunk people, people messing around near a bar and a child around the age of five snuggling up near a cardboard box. The usual... nothing wrong.

We just separated the people around here and there and led drunk into their homes. Nothing bad.

We returned home.

I took a shower and didn't care for the rest of the world. But one...

~~~~~ Sarah's pov~~~~~

I rushed on through the window and quickly changed. I was not in the mood to deal with anyone so I just watched TV in my room.

Until a knock was heard... of course.

"Hey red head" Damian called from outside.