Regretfull... Frank

" I found one sir... it's a bit costlier than the last one since it has white gold vines going around the heart... but I think that won't be a problem" he said giving it to me.

" charge it to my father" I said walking out of the store with a necklace in a beautiful box of red and gold.

It was heart shaped, but I had a few jewelry boxes that would be better fitted for it. Jon could use my box... and do something with it.

I proceeded to the limo and got in. One inside Alfred started driving.

" I hope you don't mind me asking Master Damian, but, what did you get Miss Sarah?"

"TT" was all I said for a short silence. " a locket" I said as we were driving through a different way from of what we came.

After a few minutes we arrived at the manor and I went directly inside.

I pulled the locket out once in my room. I put it nicely on a red and gold box... much smaller, and not as pretty, but also from Cartier.

I grabbed the heart shaped jewelry box and walked into the music room with it. I hadn't been here since Sarah and Jon had been in here with me.

Jon was there practicing the cello. I approached him and he immediately stopped playing. I had the box in my hands and reached out so he could grab it. He set the cello back in it's place and grabbed my box.

" What's this for?" He asked.

" It's called, a gift" he said. Jon raised an eyebrow at him.

" For me?" He said really puzzled. I glared at him.

" For Sarah" I said hopping he would just get it.

" You want me to give Sarah this box?" He said again.

I turned around and started walking away.

" Make sure to put something inside" I called back opening the door to walk out and then close it again.

I put my hand in my pockets and walked like that with a expressionless face.

I walked past Drake fighting Grayson and a calm Todd.

"TT" I said passing by.

" He'll win, I'm telling you!" Drake told  Grayson as Drake threw a punch at him an he dodged.

" Well let me tell you... Jason told me that Jon told me, that Jason told me so I told Grayson and Grayson told me that Jon told Damian that Todd told me but he didn't tell me!" Drake shouted.

I froze. I looked behind me. I looked at them all.

" I'm telling you Damian will win!" He said. I grunted, turned around and headed back for my room.

---- Sarah's pov ----

I woke up and instantly checked for the time.

OH SHOOT IT WAS 11:30!!! I bolted out and went for the bathroom quickly. I washed my hair since it was real oily, but dang I was probably in there for less than twenty minutes!

I wrapped myself with my towel and walked out of my room. I saw my room was super clean!!!

I found a really pretty dress and a note on my bed.

~~~~~~

Dear miss Sarah,
   I am sorry to be interrupting your privacy like this, but it is your birthday. I came in and fixed things up just a tad. I bought this dress for you and thought you might like it fairly well. You also might need it for tonight. I insist you wear it tonight, and dress up a bit for today, please do miss. And happy birthday

                          ~Alfred Pennyworth

~~~~~~

I chuckled and smiled widely at this. I walked into the closet and grabbed something just a tad fancy. I cute little dress caught my eye.

It was blood red with hints of white, light pink and fucsia. It was a little higher than the knees and had a thin strap on one side at the other was thick. On the thick side of the strap, glitter was fading as the strap ended and the flow of the dress when I turned was beautiful.

I picked some black ankle sneakers to go with that and a red rose clip on my wavy hair.

I looked stunning. I grabbed my phone and put it in my only purse. It was a black color.

I put it across my chest and then opened my room door. I looked around the hallway and saw no one. I stepped out and shut my door gently behind me. I walked to the grand stair down a turn.

I looked around it and so a really handsome looking Jon. He had on a dressing shirt with dressing pants and a jacket. And a bowtie... of course.

Damian appeared around the corner. He looked up and saw me. I could see, even from the distance, that his eyes glistened. He nudged Hon, not taking his eyes away from me. Jon looked at me and his mouth dropped.

I giggled a little at the two. Today was my fourteenth birthday. I grabbed the handle and walked down the stairs slowly. I looked down at my feet around half way down. I took the last step and walked up to the boys.

"Wow" Jon said pointing at me. At, all of me.  Damian turned expressionless again.

" Not half as bad Frank... and I am... regretful... for the... inconvenience." Damian said. That had been the nicest thing he had said to me. I laughed it out and walked past them.

Part two will be updated maybe in a week or so