I play

I wouldn't mind having another kid my age, but if it's Damian's friend, I couldn't expect much more than Damian himself.

I wanted to take a bath. I had a bathroom in my bedroom so I just used that one.

I went into my backpack and took out the only other outfit I had that was nice. It was a thin white shirt with sleeves, some jeans, my other grey combat boots, and a scarf, but I left the scarf.
(Photo Above)

I grabbed my beanie and went out the door.  I personally didn't want this. I didn't want to talk to whoever Damian's friend was.

There was a ring, the doorbells. I rushed out to the living room where I knew this person would come in from. Damian was already there, he had a red hoodie and simple jeans. Red converse to go with that.

"So, who's your friend?" I said from around the couch.

He turned to look at me, "why don't you ask him?"  He asked sarcastically.

I raised an eyebrow. A man in glasses came inside with and following, an identical replica of him, but younger. They both had stunning blue eyes. But, those blue orbs were vibrant, nothing like Damian's brothers, they lot the whole room up. His dark hair was shiny and looked soft. He had pinkish cheeks, not in a bad way, it made him look younger, yet still his age.

We locked eyes for a split second before Damian got up from the couch and snapped me out of whatever I had just been through.

"Mister Kent, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm doing fine, Damian, how are you?" He asked back politely.

"I'm fine" Damian replied. The Man turned to me.

"Who are you?" He asked me. I was a little terrified, he had such strong muscles and had sharp features, this made him intimidating, not like Damian, much, much worse than Damian ever will.

"I-I'm Sarah, w-ho are you?" I asked, stuttering.

"Well, I'm Clark" he said, in a sweeter voice, almost catching onto my fear.

I nodded not taking my eyes off him. He smiled widely. I smiled back, losing my nervousness quickly.

////flashback/////

"Promise me , promise me that when someone takes the time to smile to you being on the side of the sidewalk or being in a conversation that you will return it, and that you won't ever let that person down if you get to know him or her." My mother said.

I nodded quickly, not really thinking about what she just said.

///end of flashback///

I took a quick breath, almost a gasp like breath. My smile faltered but I kept it there. I was going to listen to those words.

"Hi, I'm Jonathan" the boy said. I smiled widely. He smiled showing his bright white teeth.

Damian went over to this Jonathan boy and did what I guess was a secret handshake.

"Alright, me and Mister Bruce here will go out, you boys behave, and be gentle" he said. He looked at me after saying that. I could take care of myself just fine but, since You didn't want them to see that part of me I just smiled.