A Gift in a box

" Absolutely not... it's because your too clingy... and she's better that you could have been either way." I said smiling my way up.

Jon was around the corner watching. He smiled as I went by and back to my room. Good choice.

---- time skip ----

The next morning I woke up to banging on my second floor room window.

I went to check at what such disturbing noise could have been. I saw Britney down there... she had been throwing pebbles. I rolled my eyes.

I closed back up my curtains and called for Alfred on my speaker.

" Pennyworth, could you get Britney out of our lawn?" I asked. There was a small silence and then my response.

" on my way Master Damian" i nodded even though I knew he couldn't see me.

Today was Sarah's birthday, and we had to get her something. We were inviting many people from school, and a few of our 'family, members' even if they aren't exactly family.

It was a surprise birthday party we were throwing.

I hadn't decided yet what to buy her yet. It wasn't of my confort zone to buy something to a girl like Sarah.

I had gotten Megan's phone number from file searching, so I would call her and ask of her opinion.

I started getting ready for the day. I took a steam shower and chose for a simple yet classy look.

I chose a pair of dressing pant that were black, a white button up dressing shirt and a black tie. I chose not to wear a coat just to look more friendly and welcoming. I grabbed my dressing shoes and then just sprayed my cologne on.

Perfect.

I went downstairs and grabbed some fruit ti start my day off. Knowing Sarah, she would get up in half an hour hurrying to get ready for the day.

She would show up in cute clothes and smile at everyone in her path. She would have her hair comed and done up in something or just let down in their natural waves.

Her piercing green eyes and her cute smile, the way she walked and the way she laughed. She was perfect. Then again I knew we were from totally different worlds... and I had a Bro code. I wasn't gonna steal her from Jon.

I dialed Megan's number on my phone taking a bite from my apple.

I waited for her to pick up. There was a rustling at the other side of the line when she picked up.

" hello?" She asked.

" this is Damian Wayne you are speaking to, you are Megan Roberts if I am correct." There was a pause.

" Alex if this is your best intent at a joke it's not working" she said.

" this is no joke. I have to ask for a favor" there was another long pause.

" what is it?" She asked.

" I would like for your opinion on what to get Sarah for her birthday" I said. There was giggling.