Three

Luke furrowed his eyebrows as he openly grimaced at his coworker who was leaning against the bar with his forearms resting against the bar surface as he smiled at the brunette across from him

It was so obvious what people saw in Harry. He was gorgeous. His skin was clear and his eyes were a complete mystery. His hair was flowing as if he just stepped out of a Disney prince audition and his pearly white smile always drove any of the customers crazy.

His body always seemed to be in shape from his broad shoulders to his firm biceps. The shirts he wore did him justice since they were tight in almost all places, showing the curves of his muscles and the lines from his abs.

It was crazy how one person could be so...hot.

But the girl he was talking to really drove Luke crazy because he seemed to be the only one who thinks that Louis and Harry have a chance. Everyone had given up. Except for him.

He had intentionally brought Louis up in conversation in order to make sure he was still on his mind and vice versa for the once blue eyed man.

"So, I was thinking later-" Harry purred, glancing over at Luke with a quick look before leaning forward to whisper into Danielle's ear. A slick smirk spread on his face as his adam's apple bobbed, his words causing a dark red blush to rise on the woman's pale face.

"Hey, Harry." Luke called, making the brunette groan as he rolled his eyes and straightened his back. "I was thinking, do you want to come to my apartment party this weekend?" It was his excuse to talk to the man who used to actually show that he cared about people.

After Louis, Harry had changed. He no longer sat to talk to Tim during his free time. He helped Luke with his Ashton problem but after that, it was like the blonde didn't exist.

"I don't do parties." Harry blankly replied, sending him an annoyed, obviously fake, smile before turning towards Danielle who was eyeing Luke with curiosity.

"Babe, we just went to a party the other day. I want to have fun." She pouted, rubbing at his arm as if that would change his mind. Something in her brown eyes intrigued the once green eyed man because she looked at him with such adoration.

Such a feeling was foreign to him now.

Harry wanted to be a dick and just deny once again but the way that Danielle was looking at him made his mind change. It wasn't like he cared about her. Oh, hell no. He just wanted to get laid and she was absolutely so tight.

He couldn't let that go.

"Fine. Is that dickhead going to be there?" The red eyed man bluntly chuckled, running a hand through his locks as a sweet smile spread on his face. No matter how fucked up his words were, it was always the smile that drew you in and made you forget that he just insulted the love of someone's life.

"Yes, the dickhead that I love is going to be there." Luke grinned to hide the fact that he wanted to clock Harry right in the face for his remark. But then he remembered the plan. Something that he, along with Tim, have been brewing up since the party idea had settled in his mind.