Twenty Four

The taller man hurried towards Louis, grabbing at his shoulders as the smaller man panicked

The taller man hurried towards Louis, grabbing at his shoulders as the smaller man panicked. His words were rushed as he tried to explain how he had never meant to harm anyone and that he was going to go to hell for what he has done.

"Louis, please relax." He soothingly said as he glanced towards the dead body and then to Zayn who was still trying to figure out what exactly happened. "Everything is okay."

"But its not!" Louis screamed as he shook him off, glaring at him as he formed fists by his sides. "I was going to kill her. Me! Kill someone!"

"But I did it. Not you. You were just trying to save us because, lets be honest, we were going to die."

All Louis could do was huff as he glanced at the body once more before tugging at his hair stressfully as tears poured down his face. Harry wanted to hold him at this very moment.

But all he could do was look at the man's eyes that had magically brightened to become the original blue color that he once had.

"Your eyes are blue." Harry whispered as he took a step towards him, cupping his jaw as he brought his face closer to his. He used his thumbs to brush away the tear tracks on his tan cheeks, focusing on the color that was in fact blue.

"You have to kill the witch that cursed you in order to get rid of the spell." Zayn explained from his place on the floor. His gaze went from his friend to Harry because he knew the man had something to say.

"What? If I knew that, I would have killed you a long time ago." The taller man snapped before releasing Louis to begin charging at the warlock only to be stopped by a tight grip around his wrist, pulling him back.

"Leave him alone." Louis commanded, his blue eyes cold as he threatened him silently if he were to try something against his friend. "We have to get out of here." His wild gaze looked between the two men who were exchanging looks themselves.

"Go." Zayn immediately said, standing to his feet as he tried to collect his composure. His hands raked through his hair as he rapidly thought of their next move. "Louis, you go with Harry and calm down while I take care of her." He instructed.

"Are you sure you don't want me to take care of the body?" Harry condescendingly asked as he took a few steps towards the man, his eyes blinking dramatically to prove his point.

"You're on the verge of getting caught by the cops, so I don't think your expertise is really the best right now." The dark haired warlock sarcastically replied, smirking when he saw the man roll his eyes. "Besides, she was a witch too. No matter how she treated you guys, she still deserves a proper burial."

It was then that both Louis and Harry understood his motives, only giving him a nod before sauntering towards the metal door. The taller of the two continued on peacefully while Louis turned back to see his friend lift the woman's body from the chair onto the floor.