Nine

Harry' ruby red orbs glared at the ceiling of Anne's apartment as she stood in front of him, completely invading his personal space, in order to fix his supposedly "messy" tie

"It was fine before." His deep voice grumbled as he stood like a child would while Anne undid his tie.

"It was uneven before." The mother replied, her tongue sticking out in concentration.

Gemma was sat on the couch with her small feet dangling at the edge of the couch, her attention on her ipad where she was watching a random video on youtube. She was wearing a light green dress that went down to her knees and white sandals, her hair brushed into two pony tails.

The family color was green which Harry had no complaints about because forrest green did wonders on his skin. He was dressed in a black suit with a dark green shirt tucked into his slacks, a black tie being constructed to rest against his chest.

Anne had her hair styled in a high bun while a few strands hung beside her ears and her olive green dress swooped down to her calves to go nicely with her black heels.

Harry sighed contently as Anne finished with a single pull, a small smile spreading on her face as she felt at the fabric before flattening out his suit. She was absolutely glad that the two had grown closer over the year due to how she could never forgive herself if she never spoke to her son again.

"Don't you think it's weird that we're going?" The woman questioned, furrowing her eyebrows as she took a step back to view her handsome son.

Harry's skin was thankfully clear while he wore his green contacts, his hair parted in the middle with a few strands falling into his eyes. "I was invited," he shrugged, looking towards Gemma who was invested in her game. "And I asked if it was alright for you two to come."

Anne nodded at that, frowning as she looked down towards her shoes at the reminder of how it was just them two. During the year, her husband had suffered a massive heart attack on the way home from work.

The work at his firm had just grown too strenuous to the point where he was missing major events in their daughter's life like her recitals and participation in plays at her school.

It had been months since the passing of Mark but the woman still cried late at night when Gemma was asleep. She missed her husband terribly.

"But what if you see Louis? Wont it be awkward?"

Harry clenched his jaw at that, "I saw him about two weeks ago and he seemed fine." He stated, checking his watch on his wrist to see that it was around one in the afternoon. "And honestly, Zayn and Niall weren't that close to him towards the end so i really doubt he got an invitation."