Nineteen

Darkness was all Louis could see

Darkness was all Louis could see. It was clear that he had a bandage wrapped around his head to block his vision but the fact that he didn't know where he was startled him the most. His wrists felt tight as he tried to move his arms, revealing that he was tied behind his back by what felt like the fabric of a rope.

He was in a chair that seemed to be surrounded by nothing as he felt around him with his feet. "Hello?" He called out, his throat tightening at the sound of silence.

Why would Harry do this? He questioned, his body beginning to shake because all he could think about was how he was drugged and brought somewhere he didn't know.

He remembers the last time he saw the curly haired man and how much of a mess that was. But he was minding his own business. There would be no reason why Harry would want to take him away.

And how could he bring Anne into this?

"Is a-anyone th-there?" He stuttered, beads of sweat forming on his forehead as he moved his head in numerous directions, trying to find the sound of something. Anything.

"That has to be the most emotion I have heard from you in what feels like forever." A voice muttered, causing the smaller man to flinch and clench his jaw because it appears that the person was in front of him but he couldn't tell how close they were.

"What do you mean?" He spat, his words laced with anger because this had to be the worst predicament he could be in.

There was a soft chuckle from the person, along with a soft suck of the teeth as if he were 'tsking' the man.

"Listen," Louis bargained, "I-I have money. I could get you whatever you want as long as you let me go."

His voice was desperate, the fear finally settling in his bones. The blindfold alone made him feel horrible because of how it reminded him of Liam and his abuse.

"I know for a fact you don't have money." The person joked, a light laugh leaving their lips. "You have a menial job that barely pays your rent."

The captured man furrowed his eyebrows at this, his head shaking slightly because he was beginning to recognize the voice that was keeping him company.

It almost made his blood run cold.

"Did you finally decide to kill me after all this time?" He dared to ask, hoping that the person in front of him was the one he was thinking of. All he could imagine was his death at the hands of the red eyed man. Whether it be a stabbing, being choked, or even shot.

But he knew that Harry didn't enjoy guns. Especially after what he went through.

The sudden light sound of shuffling and footsteps coming in his direction made him nervous. His palms sweating terribly as the blindfold was lifted from his eyes to reveal an empty warehouse that had rather large windows near the wall in order to allow sunshine into the dull brick room.