Twenty Eight

Harry paid very close attention when he shaved his face

Harry paid very close attention when he shaved his face. Honestly, he would prefer to have his stubble above his upper lip and chin but he felt like it wasn't appropriate for the occasion.

His heart shaped lips were pursed as he carefully ran the razor blade over the shaving cream covered part above his lip. The bottom lip still split open from his time in the holding cell.

He would rather not think about it.

The curly haired man was dressed in a black button-up shirt that was tucked into a pair of slacks, a tissue tucked into the front of his shirt as a protective measure while he shaved.

He had received a last minute invite call from Louis earlier that day, informing him of how the smaller man and his friends were going to go out to eat for dinner. It sounded as if he didn't want to be the third wheel to the married couple, making Harry the entertaining factor.

At first he was skeptical because they were supposed to be moving slow and going out on a double date was not his definition of slow. But then he had to talk some sense into himself because he was beginning to act like a pussy.

"Might I say Mr.Styles," He announced to no one as he pulled the razor away from his face. He turned on the tap, running the messy blade under the water before setting it down and washing his face off until there was nothing left on his face. "You clean up very nice." He finished.

He wasn't wrong.

His body was much more toned than before which gave him a bit more confidence in his stance and despite his bruised eye and busted lip, he still had the face of a handsome young man looking for a good time.

He pulled on a smirk as he inspected his reflection, taking in the sight of his chest and the visible patch of hair he had grown. His tongue swiped against his bottom lip as he gazed at his hair, gawking at how luscious the locks looked as they surrounded his face. And then it was his eyes.

He saw exactly what Louis had seen and to this day there was a significant amount of green in his blood red eyes. It was freaking him out.

It almost made him question the nature of his curse.

Was the power of the spell fading? Is he turning human again? Is that the reason why his face hasn't healed and he hasn't felt the urge to kill once in the past week? Are his feelings being heightened, which would explain why he was acting like a little bitch when it came to Louis.

Nope, that was just my love for him, He mentally said.

A sudden chime of his ringtone snapped him from his thoughts, pulling him away from the mirror to run to his phone that resided on the coffee table in the living room. His finger slid against the screen quickly because he knew who it was already.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Harry."

Harry blushed as he plopped down onto his couch with his elbows resting on his knees as he held the phone up to his ear. A sweet smile was spread on his face as he looked up towards the ceiling. "Hi, Louis." He replied, "I was just finishing up."