Fourteen

Because you guys have been so great sticking by and going HAM while reading this haha

Because you guys have been so great sticking by and going HAM while reading this haha. Love it. Xoxo
            _____________________

Loud thumping music filled Harry's ears as he danced to the beat of some electric song that boomed over the club. He was behind the counter, moving mystically from one person to the next with bottles of all kinds of drinks in his hands.

It was funny how he became a bar tender at his second job. He would have thought he would be tired of doing it but just the thought of being around so much alcohol that has no effect on him what so ever was intriguing.

"Oh, bartender!" A female clubber called out with her empty glass swaying in her hold as her hands beat against the counter for his attention. "Another r-rum and c-coke!"

Harry chuckled, a slick smile spreading on his face because he honestly felt like the woman was continuously asking for drinks as a way to get his attention. She wasn't wrong if that was her plan, if anything, he was already planning to bring her back to the apartment.

"You sure? This is your third one." He replied, walking in front of her with his forearms resting against the counter as he leaned forward. His minty breath fanned over her face, making her shiver at how close they were.

Their faces were just inches apart, her tongue slipping past her lips as she moisturizes them.

"I think I can do one more." She smirked, her hand reaching up to run through her wild hair that was tangled from her dancing for the past hour with her friends.

"Harry," another female voice purred, attracting his attention for a moment as she pushed through the crowd to stand beside the woman. She pouted her ruby red lips that contrasted with her icy blue eyes, "Don't flirt with her. Flirt with me."

Her words were slurred and each syllable was dragged out as she twirled a lock of brown hair around her manicured finger. Her eyes scanned him from his chest to his wild hair, a sweet smile spreading on her face.

"Crystal, don't get jealous, sweetheart." He chuckled, moving to stand in the middle of the two women. "There's enough of me to go around."

"I don't like to share." Crystal frowned, her hand going to rest on his forearm as she rubbed at the skin. Her touch was soft, almost making Harry hard at just the intense look in her eyes as she stroked his arm.

No one usually had him that enticed. Maybe it was because his mind was shifting from taking the rum and coke woman back to his apartment, to having Crystal pressed up against the wall of his living room with her panties around her ankle.

"Well, neither do I." The other woman stated, a sense of nervousness in her drunk words since Harry's ruby orbs haven't left the brunette woman since she touched his arm.

"How about, we three go to my apartment and we'll see which one of you two could handle me, huh?" He purred, glancing between them both because it's been a long time since he's had a threesome. It was almost too good to be true.