Twenty Two

"First of all, you know this doesn't do shit to me, right?" Harry chuckled as Catherine tied both him and Danielle to chairs with their backs facing each other

"First of all, you know this doesn't do shit to me, right?" Harry chuckled as Catherine tied both him and Danielle to chairs with their backs facing each other. The woman had a gag in her mouth from her incessant screaming while the killer easily chatted with the desperate witch.

"Oh, Harry. Cut the shit." The witch spat, pacing in front of her captives as she tapped her finger against her lips. "I know this tough guy act is just something that you do as a coping mechanism."

"What did you do this whole year? Take a course on psychology?" The brunette joked, laughing to himself because he usually wasn't this witty. Maybe it was because he knew that he had finally gotten to her. "What's next? Are you going to tell me I have anger issues and classify me with whatever disorder comes to mind?"

Catherine merely glared at him as he mocked her. It was annoying her how nonchalant he was about being taken captive in his own home with his lover.

He should be angry that she bursted into his personal safe haven. Not cool and collected as she tied them up in the living room with ease.

"I would say OCD, in the organization and repetitive behaviors portion, but I feel as if I'm leaning more towards being Bi-Polar-"

"Just shut the fuck up!" She shouted, a pocket knife appearing out of thin air in her hand as she charged towards him. She held the blade against his neck, purposefully pressing the metal too close to the skin to cause a droplet of blood to trail down his smooth skin.

Harry tilted his head back as he tried to back away from the weapon, only because he knew that he was not able to heal from wounds inflicted by her. Meaning that whatever she would do to him is permanent.

"Tell me where he is." She commanded, raising the blade until it was pressed against the man's cheek, adding more tension to the scene.

"I'm sorry," He mumbled, his ruby eyes scanning her face with both fear and confidence. "I thought you wanted me to shut the fuck up."

He could hear Danielle grumble about him being annoying from behind, making him roll his eyes and smile until he was reminded that there was a knife to his face.

"I promise you, no one will ever find you funny. Especially after I mess up this pretty face of yours." Catherine seethed, pressing the blade against his skin to create a gash right below his eye.

Harry clenched his jaw at the sharp pain from his face, his hands forming into fists as he angrily squirmed against his restraints.

"You fucking bitch." He breathed as the witch stepped back to see what she had done. Blood poured from the wound as his face tensed in pain, dripping down to his jawline.

It looked as if he came from a horror film scene. His glowing red eyes made him look possessed while his face revealed pure anger. Usually the moods of a stressed out serial killer.