Six

The light surrounding him looked almost godly even though it was coming from Luke's bathroom

The light surrounding him looked almost godly even though it was coming from Luke's bathroom. His face held pure shock due to how his heart shaped lips were agape and his beautiful almond eyes were wide much like Louis'.

He looked the same which was to be expected since it had only been a year but his hair was longer. It made him look younger and almost playful. His skin was tan as if he had been out more and his muscles were much more toned.

He was the man on the couch, Louis noted, scanning him from head to toe as if any new features were in plain sight. He wanted him to speak. He wanted to hear is voice rumble and for his insides to scream as he said his name.

But those feelings were still gone. All he felt was surprised because Harry was standing in front of him with a tight shirt on and his chest bare for anyone to see. He always envied how open he was.

The two stayed frozen in their places. One waiting for the other to speak.

Harry's heart was racing. He almost was on the verge of tears because the Louis he loved was right there in his personal space with his lifeless orbs gazing up at him as if he was god himself.

"I thought this wasn't your scene." He softly said, not being sure if Louis could hear him over the music. All he could hear was the thumping in his ears and his palms were growing terribly sweaty. This didn't even feel like it was real.

He had been avoiding Louis at all costs and he runs into him at Luke's party. Fucking Luke, Harry snapped, He set us up.

"I like to party now," Louis chuckled, shrugging his shoulders as he tried to take in every aspect of his flawless face. From the little hairs that rested near his eyebrows to his smooth upper lip. "Why are you here?" He exhaled, not believing for a damn second that he was speaking to Harry. The one he broke up with a year ago.

"Luke invited me."

"Me too."

"This is some parent trap type shit." Harry laughed, revealing the dimples that only appeared in Louis' dreams.

There was nothing else to be said then. No compliments or apologies. It was like the two had nothing to say despite being madly in love at one point.

Harry bit his lip, his hands coming together to pick at the skin on his fingers. "Well," he muttered, glancing down at his nails only to feel hands sliding against his broad shoulders and at first he thought it was Louis but then there was a kiss on his cheek.

He furrowed his eyebrows, straightening his stance to see Danielle smiling up at him with her small dimples while her hands felt at the fabric on his shirt. "Hey, baby," she giggled, reaching on her tip toes to press a kiss to his stiff pink lips.