Thirteen

"You usually last way longer

"You usually last way longer." Louis chuckled as he traced the dents of Harry's bare pecks. He admired how athletic his body appeared to be, despite his devious activities. Maybe disposing of bodies was the new cardio.

Harry sure knew that he had been missing the tightness that was Louis. It was almost captivating how he took him just like before.

The chestnut haired man had him screaming all night long.

"Well, we had sex almost every day." Harry gushed, a deep shade of red decorating his cheeks because he was embarrassed himself by how long he lasted while the two of them had sex.

"Yeah, but I at least thought we would make it to five minutes-"

"I get it, okay." Harry snapped, adding a light laugh so the man wouldn't take it too seriously. It made him feel awful that he couldn't go on for as long as before. But it made sense. It had been a year and Danielle wasn't exactly the same as him.

There was a soft silence after that. Just the soft rustle of the sheets as the taller man moved his legs in a different position.

It was dawn, barely any sunshine appearing in the room while the two of them still laid in bed. Harry on his back with pillows behind his head while Louis rested beside him with his fingers tracing shapes on his chest and his head pressing against the palm of his hand as his elbow was propped on the bed.

"It was good though." The smaller man sighed, smiling at the thought of how his plan had actually worked. It was almost too easy. He honestly felt like such a tease. "Especially when you did that thing."

"Well," Harry grinned, shrugging his shoulders before letting out a long yawn from his dry heart-shaped lips.

The two of them had stayed up all night fucking all over the apartment. At first, it was on the bed where it nearly took the curly haired man two minutes to burst, following up with sex from the floor of the bedroom to the living room. Ending with a shower blowjob that lead to Louis's hands pressed against the wet shower tiles while steam floated around their bodies.

After a moment, the taller man's stomach began to growl, making him smile and rub the part of his body in order to get rid of the noise. "Pancakes?" He questioned, moving his head to make eye contact with Louis who seemed to be in deep though.

Harry's red orbs examined the confused look on his face, his grey eyes staying locked with the scar in the middle of his chest.

"No thanks." The chestnut haired man mumbled, his hands leaving Harry's body to run through his hair as if he was fixing himself up.

"Oh, okay." Harry whispered, his hands forming into fists as he tried to think of something else he could make for the two of them. He wouldn't have dared offer breakfast to anyone else he brought back to the apartment but it was the first thing he thought of when he woke up next to the man. "Cereal?"