Seventeen

"Niall? What can he do?"

Zayn smiled because, what can't Niall do. "I'm so tired of keeping secrets from him. He is my husband now and deserves to know what exactly is happening to his best friend." He explained, deeply dreading that he did not fill him sooner on what is happening with Louis.

Harry understood what he was saying. He was just curious as to what role he would play in their plan. "Okay, fine." He hummed, scratching the back of his neck as he felt a sharp tingle in his finger tips. He bit the inside of his cheek as a way to relieve the upcoming pain but it was no use because his side was already becoming painful. He clenched his jaw for a moment while his hands went to rub at his side.

"Have you ever tried meditation?" The black haired man asked as he watched him struggle to calm down his breathing. "It really clears the mind and will help you avoid that pain."

The brunette glared at him for a moment because the curse being lifted would absolutely allow him to avoid the pain but it was clear that Zayn was fine with leaving him as he is.

"You know your urges are induced by stress, right?"

"Yes, Zayn. I have had the thing for five years. I know what causes this." Harry breathed, "Can I smoke outside?" He inquired, already pulling the stick out of the package. Along with his black lighter.

"I guess." The man shrugged, watching as he stepped out of the sliding doors and used his forearms to lean against the railing as he lit his cigarette. Zayn continued to watch him until he heard a noise coming from the door. A sound he heard when Niall was returning home. "Oh shit." he whispered, hurrying to the door just as it was being swung open to reveal Niall with a large smile spread on his face.

"I got the client, babe." He cheered, jumping in his place while his husband awkwardly looked quickly from the balcony to the blonde. Niall's blue eyes scanned his husband's face before following his gaze to see a muscular back. "Harry's here?" he questioned, furrowing his eyebrows because it was a bit strange, the two of them together.

"Yeah," Zayn coughed, scratching the back of his neck because he couldn't look him in the eye. "W-We actually wanted to talk to you about something."

"Oh?" the blonde hummed, crossing his arms over his chest as he waited for his spouse to explain. He never saw any type of attraction between the two of them but he couldn't take any chances. He's been down that road one-too-many times.

"It's about Louis." he finished, causing Niall's blue orbs to widen as he untangled his arms. "But in order to understand, you have to hear the full story."

The blonde opened his mouth to respond only to pause as the glass door slid open to reveal Harry who was licking at his lips as he shut the door behind himself and joined the two. "Hello, Niall." He greeted, his hand extending outwards in a polite manner.