Chapter 1

Our teacher cleared her throat to get the classes attention. We all quieted down looked up as the teacher started talking, "Everyone, we have two new students joining us! Would you young men like to introduce to yourself?", the teacher asked as she looked at the boys walking through the door. 

My mouth dropped open and I couldn't do anything but stare. I felt numb, I couldn't move my arms or legs. I just sat there looking like a fool, staring at Suga and V from BTS. You blinked a few times in disbelief and rubbed your eyes. There were actually two members from BTS standing right there in front of you! 

V bowed said, "Hello everyone! I am Kim Taehyung and I hope we can be friends!", then he looked over at Suga. Suga have a half bow while rolling his eyes and said, "I'm Mi-". He was cut off by a group of girls squealing. We all knew the two didn't need an introduction, over half the class knew who they were the second they walked in. 

"Well thank you for introducing yourselves, please take a seat", the teacher said with a big smile. All the girls threw their bags on the floor clearing seats for V and Suga and then something unexpected happen. 

V grabbed Suga's arm and walked right to the back of the class and sat right beside me. He looked at me and smiled, "Hey! I'm Taehyung but you can call me tae, or tae tae, or V", he said sounding excited. You laughed at how excited V was and you leaned over your desk to look at Suga. He saw you looking at him and glared at you. You immediately sat straight up and focused on V again. You smiled and said "I'm (Y/N)! I am so glad I finally got to meet you! I mean... ugh... nice to meet you", I stuttered. He laughed a bit then opened his notebook and started writing as well. 

You were internally screaming but you couldn't make V and Suga think you were crazy. You wrote down more notes as the teacher went on and on about stuff you didn't really hear. You were too busy trying to process what just happened to understand what your teach was saying.