Chapter 6

-Recap from last chapter-

As soon as you walked out of the class room you felt someone slam you into the wall. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU? I SAID STAY AWAY FROM THEM!" you just closed your eyes as the girl shouted at you. It was the same girl from the other day, who slapped your cheek. You were worried this was going to happen but you decided to hang out with BTS anyway. Since you knew this was coming, you just stood there while the girl yelled at you. How could you be mad if you knew it was coming and accepted anyway? "ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?" you nodded as she screamed at you. All of a sudden she punched you in the gut. You fell to the floor while holding your stomach, which hurt really bad. Then you got kicked on your side and you fell over and you were now laying on the floor, still gripping your stomach. You felt the girl kicking you repeatedly and you just took it. The girl leaned down and whispered in your ear, "You better back off and I don't want to ever see you talk to them again. Got it?". You laughed weakly and whispered back one word, "no". She punched you in the face and your nose started bleeding. "STAY. AWAY". You just laughed again and gathered all strength left and said let out a sigh, "whatever you want princess". She smirked and left you there.

-Start of Chapter-

You got up and limped to the cafeteria. You were in excruciating pain but you promised tae that you would have lunch with him. As you walked in you saw BTS looking around the cafeteria. When they saw you their eyes all became filled with panic. They all ran up to you and kept asking if you were okay and what happened. "I'm fine really guys. Just some girl. It is no big deal." You tried to persuade them. "This is not no big deal. Your nose is bleeding, your arms are bruised, and your limping while holding your stomach so lord knows how hurt you actually are!" Jimin said with frustration and worry contaminating his voice. "Who did this to you. Why did they do this?" Namjoon questioned with worry in his voice as well. "It was some girl who was mad at me for talking to you guys. At least she was alone. It could have been worse. Really, please don't worry." You tried to persuade them you were fine but you weren't. "What is her name?" Jimin asked. "I don't know. I'm sorry jimin. Please just don't be mad." You didn't want jimin to worry about you. Jimin stormed out of the cafeteria.

"I'm really sorry guys." You apologized again feeling like it was your fault that jimin was mad and the rest were worried. "Don't apologize. There is no reason to. You did nothing wrong. You are the injured one here." Jin said while J-hope and jungkook comforted you. Yoongi and tae were talking to each other and stealing glances at you. "I will go find jimin." You said to the others as you started walking away. Namjoon grabbed your wrist and pulled you into an embrace. It all happened so quick and you didn't know how to react so you just rested your head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around you. "Just let him cool down a little bit, okay?" Namjoon said while still hugging you. "Okay." Was all you could say. You didn't want this hug to end. You felt so safe and comfortable. You pulled away once you notice yoongi and tae.

The two boys walked up to you together. "We decided that one of us will walk with you to your locker, to class, to lunch, to the dance studio, everywhere. At least for a bit. We have all the same classes so it isn't a problem. We want to make sure you are safe so this doesn't happen again." Yoongi explained. "Thank you but you don't have to. I said I would hang out with you knowing that these girls would do this. That's why I didn't fight back. So really I don't need you guys to-". "No (Y/N). We are not going to let those girls do this to you just because you are hanging out with us. We are going to keep you safe since we are the ones who asked you to hang out with us." Yoongi said in a stern tone to show he wasn't going to take no for an answer. "Okay, thank you." You said while smiling weakly at tae and yoongi.

You walked to the rest if your classes with either yoongi or tae right by your side. You got a lot of Icy glares but you ignored them. It was the end of the day and you were now outside the school talking to the boys. "I need to go to dance practice now. I have a class before the one with you guys but I will see you in class right?" They didnt want you to go to dance practice because of what happened earlier but you insisted. You were feeling up to it so you couldnt miss class. The six boys nodded.

Jimin was still not there. You guessed namjoon could tell you were worried about Jimin. "Jimin just needs a little bit more time. He will be at dance practice though. I will drag him there myself if I have to." Namjoon said. You giggled and a smile spread across your face. "Thank you namjoon." You hugged namjoon quickly. "Hey we want a hug!" The rest of them said in unison. You laughed and hugged each one individually. When you hugged all 6 boys you waved and went off the the dance studio.

When you arrived your teacher asked what happened as she saw all your bruises. You managed to evade the topic after assuring her you were okay. You also convinced her to let you attend class as you felt better. You noticed your partner was there so you helped Lilac with everything you learned. You didn't need the teacher to help because you watched the class carefully so you knew everything. It took lilac until the end of class to learn it but the class was just making what they knew look better so you didn't miss anything. You quickly drank some water because your next class was about to start.

You saw three students walk in. Then four more came. The last three walked in behind BTS. You saw jimin and ran up to him. "Jimin I'm so sorr-". "No, don't apologize. I should be apologizing. I didn't mean to run off like that. I was just mad that someone hurt you." Jimin said while staring at the floor. You hugged jimin and at first he was shocked but then he wrapped his hands around your waist. "Its okay jimin. I understand. Yoongi and tae are walking with me and making sure nobody hurts me again." You said while still hugging Jimin. He pulled away and smiled at you then looked at yoongi and tae and thanked them. The two just nodded and smiled.

The teacher started class and was teaching new choreography. Even though you were aching, you did just as well as normal. You, jimin, yoongi, tae, and J-hope learned the new moves before everyone else. The five of you just worked on making it better while the others were still learning. You and yoongi practiced together since you were partners. By the end of class you and everyone else were out of breathe and exhausted. The teacher dismissed everyone and they all poured out of the building.

After everyone left it was just you and BTS. You guys spent a while just talking. Jimin seemed fine which relieved you. Everyone was laughing and having fun when you got a text from an unknown number. "Hey (Y/N) you should really be heading home instead of talking with BTS. I'm pretty sure the dance studio closes soon. -Princess". You looked at your phone horrified. "What happened (Y/N)? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked concerned. You gave them your phone so you they could read the text. "Who is princess?" Jimin asked. You explained how you told the girl "whatever you want princess" when the girl had beat you. They all looked just as terrified as you.

-To be Continued-