Chapter 8

-ReCap from last chapter-

Once you got to the apartment where BTS was staying, yoongi told you to sleep in his room and he would sleep on the couch. At first you said you would sleep on the couch but Yoongi insisted so you agreed. All the boys were sleeping and you were laying on Yoongi's bed. Your phone was charging on the stand next to the bed. You closed your eyes and was about to sleep when you heard your phone buzz.

-Start of Chapter-

You grabbed your phone and unplugged the charger. You look at the notification. One unread text from "Jessica". You decided to save her number after last night in case she texted you again. You would be a little less confused. You unlocked your phone and read the message, "Night night, (Y/N). Sleep well. I will see you at school". Why was she doing this? I mean she knows by now that I won't give up my relationship with BTS and I would bet my life on jimin turning her down. You were too tired to think about this. You would get a good night's sleep and then go to school in the morning. Yoongi's bed was very comfortable so it was very easy to slip into sleep.

-

"HEY (Y/N) GET UP! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE! FOR A VERY IMPORTANT DATE! HURRY!" You heard one of the boys screaming on the top of their lungs. You open your eyes and see j-hope and jungkook sitting on the edge of your bed. Well Yoongi's bed. "What are you doing. I am tired. Go away." You mumble. "But (Y/N), we don't want to be late for school." Jungkook whined. "I will punch you both in the gut if you don't leave me to sleep." You threaten jungkook and j-hope. You heard them leave the room and you were trying to sleep again.

Right when you were about to drift back into sleep, you felt someone sit on the side of the bed. "Please get up (Y/N), we need to go to school or we will be late." You heard namjoon beg. "I'm tired. I need to sleep." You whine to namjoon. "Please get up. I need you to wake up yoongi. He will kill us but he won't hurt a girl." Namjoon explained. "What makes you think he won't hurt me? That boy is crazy when you wake him up!" You were now sitting up and staring at namjoon like he was crazy. "Please try. I want to live a long life and have a family. I want to live." Namjoon said dramatically. "Stop being such a drama queen. I will wake him up." You said while getting out of bed. "Yay!" Namjoon shouted and left the room.

You get dressed and walk out to the living room where yoongi was sleeping on the couch. He looked so peacful. You noticed all six boys were staring at you waiting for you to wake yoongi. "Yoongi wake up." You said while shaking his shoulder. "Ugh wake up sleepy head" you said and punched his shoulder. He didn't move an inch. You ripped the blanket off and threw it half way across the room. Yoongi's eyes opened wide. "(Y/N) I am going to rip your hand off when I get up. "Try and catch me sleeping beauty" you teased. Yoongi jumped up and you darted away. You were running through the apartment when you ran into a random room and locked the door. You took a moment to regain your breathe. You listened and didn't hear anything so you opened the door.

Yoongi tackled you to the floor and pinned your arms above your head. "You intirupted my sleep." He said with his deep morning voice. You blushed madly and turned your head to the side. "Hey, my sleep was intirupted to. Me waking you up was namjoon's idea. He didn't want to die so he suggested I wake you up. I'm not dead so it kind if worked." You chuchled a bit while trying to stop blushing. "Why are you blushing?" Yoongi asked with a smug smirk on his face. "N-no reason. J-just umm u-ugh." You kept stuttering so you just closed your mouth. "Your cute." Yoongi whispered while letting you go. You blushed even more and stood up, brushing off the invisible dust on your pants and shirt. All six boys suddenly barge in and look at you and then yoongi and then back at you. You lifted your hands in the air, "my hands are still attached so we're all good". This made everyone laugh. Even yoongi laughed.

"Come on, we need to go or we will be late." Jin said while rushing you all out of the door with him right behind you guys. "Okay eomma we get it." Jungkook mumbled. You all walked to school just talking about random stuff. Nobody wanted to bring up last night.

When you reach the school, girls started squealing and taking pictures. You all ignore the girls and keep walking. Yoongi and tae stayed right beside you and the rest followed behind you. You quickly give everyone a hug and you rush off to class with yoongi and tae. In case you were wondering, tae and yoongi got a hug from you as well even though you werent leaving them because they didn't want to be left out. These boys will be the death of you.

After class ended, you walk out with your two "body guards". You see jessica waiting for you outside the class. "Well (Y/N), I see you chose to stay with BTS." Jessica said while walking towards you. "Yeah I did. I told you I am not leaving them. They are my family and I won't loose them." You say with tears in the back of your eyes because this was a touchy subject for you. You wouldn't cry in front of her though. You couldn't. Jessica walks closer to you. Yoongi shoved you behind him and tae stands beside yoongi blocking you from jessica.

"So where is jimin? I am guessing you don't want to be miserable since you know what I am capable of." Jessica said with a smirk spreading across her face. "Jimin is not going to date you. How could you expect him to? Not only did you beat  (Y/N), but you can't force someone into a relationship." Yoongi raised his voice at jessica. "Well that's a shame. I guess you are dumb enough to mess with me. Well listen here. I will not stop until I get what I want. You will not have BTS, no matter how hard you fight to keep them. Do you understand me little girl?" Jessica probably would have punched you due to frustration but she couldn't reach past yoongi and tae.

"You have it all wrong princess. No matter how hard you try and no matter what you do. You will never get what you want. I lost everyone and everything that I ever loved and then I met BTS. They actually care about me and I care about them. I am not letting them go. Do YOU understand ME?" You asked with confidence. "You will regret this. I promise you that." Jessica said and turned to leave. "There is nothing I would regret more then leaving these boys behind, so I will regret nothing." You replied and then walked away.

Tae and yoongi immediately took off and walked beside you again. You turned back to see jessica just standing there. Her mouth was wide open. You knew your words surprised her. "You are so strong (Y/N). This girl it so rude to you and instead of fighting her, you just brush her off. You can tell she is stunned." Tae said as you three walked to the cafeteria. "Did you mean it? Did you mean everything you said? I mean about us?" Yoongi asked. You smile widely. "Every last word. There are not enough words for me to explain how much you all mean to me. The seven of your are my everything!" You said while linking arms with yoongi and tae. Both the boys smiled at your response.

At the end of the day you and BTS go back to the apartment. For some reason the dance studio was closed today. You walk in and lay on one of the couches and stretch out. "Sit up (Y/N). We all want to sit down as well." Namjoon said and lightly slapped your legs. You sit up and namjoon, jungkook, and Jin sit on the same couch as you. Jimin and yoongi sat on the couch to the left with tae and j-hope to the couch on the right. Your phone buzzed so you looked down to see a text message.

"Was that Jessica?" Jimin asks. You slowly nod your head and read the text. "Let's play a game".

-To be Continued-