Chapter 4

-ReCap from last chapter-

  The girl slapped your cheek before leaning in, "If you ever talk to any of them again, I will make your life miserable." she hissed in your ear. 

-and then-

"(Y/N)! Why are you running away from me?" you heard tae question you. He grabbed your wrist to stop you from walking away again. "Let go!" you said in a stern voice while ripping your wrist from his hand. You turned and ran to the dance studio. You just wanted to get there and go home and forget what happened today. 

-Start of chapter-

"Everyone get with your partner, we are about to start." The dance teacher instructed. You looked around and notice your partner, Lilac was not here. The teacher also noticed and looked at you. "(Y/N), I don't see Lilac so you have to sit out today." she stated and moved on, not giving you the chance to complain. You frowned and sat on the bench watching everyone learn the choreography with their partner. When class was over you went to leave when the teacher stopped you. "(Y/N), if you are okay with it I would like you to stay and participate in my next class. It is different choreography but you always learn quickly and I can tell it upset you to sit out for the class". You thought it couldn't hurt so you nodded your head, "I would love to participate in the class". Your dance teacher smiled and got ready for the next class.

Everyone in the next class walked in and you froze. All seven members of BTS walked in with about ten other students behind them. Tae saw you and walked up to you. He was about to say something when the teacher started talking. "Everyone,(Y/N) is going to join our class today. She needs someone to help her learn the choreography. Min Yoongi, you will teach her the choreography and be her partner for today." She said and pointed at Yoongi. He shrugged and walked over to you. Yoongi spent half the class teaching you the moves and he was surprised it didn't take you longer to learn it. "You are a fast learner. It took most of the class three days to learn. Impressive." he said as he went to tell the teacher we were ready to join the rest of the class. The teacher looked surprised and signaled for you to join the others.

At the end of class you were already at the same point as everyone else. You knew the choreography and were performing it as well as the rest. Everyone was so surprised with how quickly you learned. As you went to leave, the teacher called your name. "(Y/N), I was very impressed with your work today. You already know everything the rest of them do. If it is not to much of a problem I would like you to attend this class as well". You were busy but you liked this class a lot and besides, you were partnered with your bias! Maybe you could get to know each other better. "I would love to." you said with a smile plastered on your face. "Great! I will see you tomorrow then!" with that she gathered her belongings and left the class. You panicked as you remembered the girl telling you to stay away from BTS. You wanted to tell your teacher you actually couldn't attend this class but she was already gone.

You sighed in defeat and grabbed your bag and went to leave but saw BTS being swarmed with fangirls right outside the dance studio. You felt bad but you couldn't do anything about it. You went to leave and tae saw you and called your name. Everyone went silent and he looked at you. "(Y/N)" he called again. "I don't know why you ran from me but i'm sorry if I offended you somehow" he said with a frown on his face. "It's not that, it just isn't fair for me to hang out with you when others can't. I don't want your fans to be jealous. They can't be jealous if I don't hang out with you." With that statement you turned around and started walking to your house. You heard all the fangirls start back up with their questions. 

When you got home you laid on your bed and cried into your pillow. You had just met BTS. The group you had admired and watched all the time. You finally got to meet them and they wanted to hang out with you. They didn't treat you as if you were just another fan. They treated you like a friend but instead you pushed them away. You were selfish and didn't want to be hurt by the girls so you refused to have anything to do with BTS. It would be easier if they didn't notice you, it would be easier if you were just another fan.

-To be Continued-