Chapter 14

-Recap from last chapter-

Yoongi, jimin, and tae wait outside of the bathroom since they can't come in. You walk in and to your dismay, see Jessica and a few of her girls leaning against the stall and laughing. You try to ignore them and go into a stall unnoticed but that fails miserably. Jessica sees you and grabs you by the hair and throws you on the disgusting bathroom floor, without warning. You try to get up but you are instead greeted with a foot in the face.
It hurt but not as bad as normal and it didn't leave anything but a red mark on your cheek.

You fall back down and then hear a girl scream. "Get away from her right now! You have no right to treat anyone like that. Get out!" She shouts at Jessica and the other girls.

-And then-

"I'm Cassy, by the way." The girl says and smiles brightly. "I'm (y/n). Nice to meet you." You say and return the smile.

You and Cassy walk out together and are greeted with a worried look from the boys.

You look over to Cassy who looks like she just saw a ghost. "Are you okay Cassy?" You ask. She still seems pretty shook. "You... your Kim Taehyung." Cassy says still in shock. Tae flashes his rectangle smile at her and she looks like she is about to faint. "The one and only!" Tae says cheerfully. "And you two are jimin and yoongi!" She adds and points to them. They smile and nod.

"She seems really nice." Tae says with a smile still on his face. "I can't wait to get to know her." You add. Tae nods and the three of you head off to your remaining classes.

-Start of Chapter-

After school you walk home with the boys and tell them about Cassy and what she did for you. "Wow so you're telling me this Cassy girl actually fought off Jessica when she hurt you?" Namjoon asked to clarify. "Yep. I was trying to stand up and Jessica kicked me and that's when Cassy came. I couldn't believe it. She gave me her number in case I needed help." You explain. "Really? Can I have it? She seems really nice and i want to talk to her." Tae suddenly asks. You put on a slight smirk and look at Tae. "Does my tae tae have a crush on Cassy?" You ask.

"WHAT? OF COURSE NOT!" Tae defends quickly. "She just seems really nice and i think she would be a good friend" tae explains.

"Well I have to ask her if she minds but I doubt it. I think she likes you." You say and nudge him with your elbow.

"Thank you so much (y/n)!" Tae jumps excitedly. "So does Cassy know who we are? Like does she know about BTS?" Jin asked.

"I am guessing so. She immediately recognized tae, chim chim, and yoongi. So I am guessing she knows BTS. She didn't attack the guys or completely freak so I think she is perfectly fine to be around." You explain. The boys nod.

When you get home, you jump on Yoongi's bed and text Cassy.

(y/n) : Hey Cassy, this is (y/n).

Cassy : Hello (y/n)! How are you feeling? Is your cheek okay?

(y/n) : I am fine. Thank you for asking. I have a quick question to ask you.

Cassy : I am glad you are feeling well and ask away!

(y/n) : tae tae was asking if he could have your number. He says you seem nice and he would like to get to know you.

Cassy : HE REALLY WANTED MY NUMBER? LIKE KIM TAEHYUNG WANTED MY NUMBER? YES YES YES! HE CAN HAVE IT!

She seems very excited about this. "Tae!" You yell. Tae comes barging in the room. "What's wrong (y/n)? Are you okay?" Tae asks looking concerned. "I'm fine but here is Cassy's number. She is fine with you having it." You say and give tae the paper with her number on it. "Thank you so much (y/n)!" And with that he ran out.