Chapter 20

-ReCap-

"Kookie, you arent a terrible person and you didn't mean to hurt me. You weren't thinking straight and I can't blame you after what happened." You say and now stare into jungkook's eyes which show pain and guilt. "Even so, I shouldn't have hurt you. I am really sorry. I promise I will never hurt you again. You are like a big sister to me and I don't know what I would do if I knew I hurt you....again".

"Kookie, stop apologizing. I forgive you." You pull jungkook into a hug and he returns the hug. 

-Then-

Everyone is group hugging jungkook, who is crying. "Don't cry kookie!" Tae, jimin, and namjoon shout together. "B-but why did you all accept m-my apo-logy so ea-easily?" He asks as he stops crying. "Because we understand what happened and you had the right to be mad. We can see how much you regret acting out and that's all we need." Jin says and the others nod and hum in agreement.

"Well it seems like we are all back to normal?" You ask. They break the hug and jungkook smiles and nods while whipping away tears.

-Start of Chapter-

You and all the boys walk to school. Jungkook and yoongi have linked arms with you. Jungkook since he is still guilty and yoongi because, well, he is your jagi. While going to school you and the boys agree on going to the park together after school. 

You make it half way through the school day and it is time for lunch. "Today we are eating lunch somewhere special." J-hope announces. "Where? Is Cassy eating with us?" you ask. J-hope shakes his head, "Cassy isn't coming, sorry V, and you will see where we are going when we get there". You look at the others and they all seem just as confused and tae looks kind of sad. You all get lunch then follow hobi and end up on the roof.

A smile crept onto your face. "I met you all for the first time here, in person." you explain and look at the other boys. All of them have giant smiles on their faces, like you. "Yeah, you were avoiding us and lied about dance practice." yoongi says and smirks a bit. You punch his shoulder. "I was scared of fangirls. I was right too, look at J-" you stop suddenly and look at Jungkook, apologetically. 

"Jessica. You can say her name, I am mad but I need to get over it. I think she got the point when i shoved her to the ground." jungkook says. You nod and look around then sit on where you did the first time up there. 

~Flash Back~

You shut your eyes and started humming along to "I need U". You were so into it that you didn't even notice anyone was up there with you until you felt a gentle tap on your shoulder. You jumped and noticed V staring at you. You quickly stopped the music and took out your headphones.

"I thought you had dance practice", V said while looking at you in confusion. You felt so guilty you didn't know what to do. You picked yourself up and brushed the gravel off your pants from the roof. "I did but it was canceled so I came up here to get some fresh air.", You lied.

~Flash Back End~

"Tae looked so hurt and confused when he found out I lied to avoid him." you recall out loud. "Well you ditched us and I wanted to get to know you." tae defends. 

~Flash Back~

"You are a terrible liar.", you heard someone say from behind V. You peered around V to see the other six members of BTS. Everyone was staring at you now.

"You shouldn't lie to people, if you didn't want to hang out you should have just said no". This time you saw that Suga was the one talking. "It wasn't like that! It wasn't that I didn't want to hang out. I really did! It was just that-", you stopped before mentioning that you were just scared that you were going be shamed by the crazy fangirls in our class. "It was just what?", Suga asked while giving you that cold glare. "I just... I was worried the girls would be mad at me.", you spat out quickly. "Why should you care what they think? I am pretty sure there is something else you're not telling me.", Suga narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms. "No, I promise. I would love to hang out I just don't want to be attacked by the other girls. They are crazy!", You said without noticing. You didn't like the idea of Suga being mad at me so you just told him the truth.

~Flash Back End~

"Yoongi could somehow tell that I was lying and I was so scared that he would be mad at me that I tried to justify myself. I felt so nervous." you say and smile at the memory, seeing your relationship with Yoongi now. "Yeah, I still can tell if you are telling the truth or not. I guess I just had these special powers to read your mind since I met you." he says and you chuckle.

~Flash Back~

"Who is your bias?" V said with a evil grin on his face. "Yoongi" you whispered. "What? I couldn't here you." V said as he put his hand to his ear. "My bias is Yoongi." you said a bit louder but only so V could hear. The last thing you wanted to do was let Yoongi know he was your bias. Especially after all the cold glares he gave you. "HEY SUGA!" V shouted to Yoongi and waved him over.

"What do you want?" Yoongi muttered. "(Y/N) says you are her bias!" V said while wiggling his eyebrows. You lightly punch V's arm. "What makes you think I care?" Yoongi growled as he walked back towards the others.

~Flash Back End~ 

"Yoongi, you were also really annoyed for some reason. Tae called you over after I told him you were my bias and you asked why you should care and went back to the rest of them." you think out loud.

"Yeah, I thought you were really cute and I didn't like the strange feeling you gave me so I tried to distance myself and ignore you. That didn't work very well." yoongi chuckles and sits beside you so he can side hug you. "Wow." you lightly gasp as you just remember that day vividly.

After lunch, you go to class with yoongi and Tae walks with Cassy, as normal. You got through the whole day without a single sign of Jessica. You all head back to the apartment after telling Cassy goodbye, as normal. 

You get home and everyone changes into comfortable cloths to go the park in. The whole time at the park was spent talking about your first days knowing each other. You talked about all the good things. You also explained things you did and why. Just small things that make no sense but the person thought they were doing well. Things you have to hear from that person's perspective to truly understand why they did it.

It was so much fun to just talk about your past. It filled you all with so much joy. The "little" walk lasted about three hours and you all head back to the dorm and eat dinner. After that you watch a movie together. The entire day, after school, was spent with you guys bonding even more. It seemed so perfect. 

You lost your parents and had nobody to care for. You were bullied every day and hardly paid off your apartment. You were living a miserable life. Then these boys happened. You moved in with them and you were given a new start and a new family.

These boys were a blessing sent from heaven. They were always so kind and they were there for you if you needed it. They put up with you even when you acted like a brat. They never did anything to hurt you, on purpose, and if they do they feel unbelievably guilty. These boys were better than any family you could fantasize or dream. They were the best thing that ever happened to you.

"(y/n)?" you were snapped out of your thoughts when namjoon called your name. "Sorry, I was just thinking about something." you explain and simile. "The movie just ended so either you just started thinking or you were thinking for a while." Jungkook joked. "I didn't even notice." you say and laugh at the realization that you were zoned out for a lot longer then you thought.

"Well we have school in the morning so we should all sleep." Jin advises and everyone nods. "Good night boys." you say with a smile. "Night (y/n)!" the boys exclaim. You and yoongi walk back to yoongi's room. You both change into pajamas, and lay down. "Today was really fun. I feel closer to everyone and it felt nice to remember those little things that I wouldn't normally just think about." you tell yoongi. "I know right. I really enjoyed today. Like you said, it feels like we are all closer than we were." yoongi agrees and wraps his arms around your waist.

"I love you, Yoongi." you say and kiss him sweetly. He kisses back and after a few seconds you pull away and you are both smiling. "I love you too, (y/n)." he says, still smiling. He pulls you closer and bury your head in his chest. You fall asleep, thinking about all the things you and BTS have been through together. 

-TBC-