Chapter 19

-Recap-

"You will be my new target. Your much more handsome then jimin." Jessica says and puts a hand on jungkook's chest. He slaps her hand and she gasps. "My parents told me to never hurt a girl but you aren't a girl, you're a monster." Jungkook spat. She looked so mad. She suddenly slammed her lips onto jungkook's. He pushed her and she fell onto the ground. At first his eyes were wide at what he had done since it all happened so quick, then he narrowed his eyes. "If you ever do anything like that again, I will hurt you a lot worse then just throwing you to the ground. Never touch me. EVER!" he screamed the last word. You and the rest of BTS stood there, completely stunned. Jessica started crying and you all walk off.

"Kookie, are you okay?" You ask. He ignores you. You put a hand on his shoulder and he slaps your hand. "Don't touch me." He says and yoongi then slapped his cheek. "Don't ever slap her. She was just trying to see if you were okay. What is wrong with you?" Yoongi asked in a harsh tone. "Just don't talk to me. I'm done with you all." He said and walked faster. You stood stunned. You just wanted to help jungkook. Jimin and rapmon asked if you were okay but you just stood there in disbelief. Why would jungkook do that? Yes, Jessica just kissed him but be didn't have to slap you. He could have just told you not to touch him or to leave him alone but he slapped you. The Jungkook you knew would never do that.

-Start of Chapter-

"Just give him time. He is probably really pissed right now." Jin tries to comfort you but you end up crying. Yoongi immediately pulls you into a hug and holds you tight.

"W-why?" You ask, still crying into Yoongi's chest. "Why what (y/n)?" Yoongi asks and strokes your hair while you hug him. "Why did kookie yell at me? He has never done that before and I don't know why but it makes me feel really bad." You admit.

"He is just frustrated and he wasn't thinking. He can be a jerk when he wants to be." J-hope explained. "But he never was to me. I know I'm overreacting but I can't help it." You say while trying to stop crying.

"You're not overreacting. You are used to the nice and sweet kookie and you saw a side if him that even we hardly see. You don't know how to handle the stress of being yelled at by kookie when you only ever knew the good side of him. Trust me, both you and jungkook will calm down and things will be just like before." Tae comforted you.

You nod and stop crying and just sulk the rest of the way home. When you get there, you go into Yoongi's room and lay down on the bed and curl into a ball. "Jagi, I understand you are upset. If there is anything I can do to help you just call me okay?" Yoongi asks when he walks in and sees you curled up on the bed. You nod and he kissed your forehead. "Do you want to be alone right now?" He asks and you nod again so he leaves.

"(Y-y/n)." You hear someone say. You lift your head up and see jungkook. "Kookie?" You ask, shocked. "Can I come in?" He asks and you nod.

He walks in and sits on the end of the bed, staring at the wall. You crawl out from under the covers and sit beside him. "I'm really sorry for yelling at you. Like, I am extremely sorry. I shouldn't have done that. It was uncalled for and rude." Jungkook started. "It's okay kookie." You reassure him but he shakes his head.

"No, it's not okay. I can tell you were crying. Your eyes are red and puffy and you have dried tears on your face." Jungkook says and looks at you with pain in his eyes. You can tell it hurt him to see you like this. You look at the ground. "I made you cry, (y/n). How terrible of a person can I be? Not only did I say some rude things but I hurt you. I slapped you when you we're just trying to help." Jungkook started to tear up.

"Kookie, you arent a terrible person and you didn't mean to hurt me. You weren't thinking straight and I can't blame you after what happened." You say and now stare into jungkook's eyes which show pain and guilt. "Even so, I shouldn't have hurt you. I am really sorry. I promise I will never hurt you again. You are like a big sister to me and I don't know what I would do if I knew I hurt you....again".

"Kookie, stop apologizing. I forgive you." You pull jungkook into a hug and he returns the hug. "Thank you for being so understanding, (y/n). What did we do to deserve you?" He asks. "The real question is what did I do to deserve you guys. My family is all dead and I was alone and I would be happy if I didn't get nearly beat to death that day. Now I wake up to you seven loving boys. You guys protect me and would do anything for me. I am so lucky to have so many people in my life that care about me."

Jungkook pulls away from the hug. "You are so kind (y/n). I wish we found you sooner." You both laugh. "Kookie, if you ever need or want to talk about ....jessica... or anything really, you can always come to me. I won't judge you and sometimes it is nice to tell someone what's going on." You tell him and he smiles and pulls you into another hug. "Thanks noona." He replies. "Noona? You make me feel old." You joke causing you both to laugh again. You break the hug as the door opens.

"Dinner is ready. I see you two made up. I'm glad." Yoongi says and has a genuine smile. Jungkook suddenly jumps up. "hyung, I am so sorry for what I said to you and the others and for what I did to (y/n). I was far to harsh and I shouldn't have gone there." Jungkook says and looks down, afraid to look yoongi in the eyes.

"It's fine jungkook. I am sorry for slapping you, I mean you deserved it, but I shouldn't have hit so hard. We all know how you get when your extremely worked up and we shouldn't have pressed." Yoongi says and smiles. Jungkook looks up and looks yoongi in the eyes. "No doubt, I deserved to be slapped. You shouldn't apologize for that. A slap really didn't do justice to what I did to (y/n) but I am glad you forgive me." Jungkook says and smiles as well. "I need to go apologize to the other hyungs." Kookie says and walks out.

"So you feel better? Everything is worked out?" Yoongi asks and sits where jungkook was originally sitting. You smile and nod, "Yep. He apologized and he didn't like that I forgive him so easily but he promised to never do it again and I trust him. That made me feel a lot better". "Good. I hate seeing you sad and I hate seeing jungkook when he is in that kind of mood." Yoongi says and laughed. "Well dinner is ready, you coming?" Yoongi asks. You nod and stand up then walk with yoongi to the kitchen.

Everyone is group hugging jungkook, who is crying. "Don't cry kookie!" Tae, jimin, and namjoon shout together. "B-but why did you all accept m-my apo-logy so ea-easily?" He asks as he stops crying. "Because we understand what happened and you had the right to be mad. We can see how much you regret acting out and that's all we need." Jin says and the others nod and hum in agreement.

"Well it seems like we are all back to normal?" You ask. They break the hug and jungkook smiles and nods while wiping away tears.

After dinner you go back to the room and change then lay in bed and wait for yoongi. In a few minutes he lays next to you and pulls you into a hug. "You are very strong. Some people would have stayed mad at kookie for slapping them and yelling at them but you immediately forgave him. It takes strength to do that. It also takes strength to fight against Jessica but you don't seem to have a problem with that anymore." Yoongi praises and you smile into his chest.

"Thank you oppa. I think you and the others are the ones behind the sudden strength. You guys are always there for me and you and I are dating and that brings me the most strength. I mean you guys give me a reason to fight back and to stand up for myself." You explain. You look up to see a smiling yoongi. "I am so proud of you and I am so lucky to have you. Goodnight jagi, saranghae". "Nado saranghae oppa." You reply with a smile and fall sleep in Yoongi's arms. This has become an every night thing but it isn't something you mind. Yoongi always makes you feel safe and when you fall sleep in his arms, it's like nothing could ever harm you.

-TBC-