Chapter 22

-ReCap-

"I am so sorry for how I treated you. I am sorry for hurting you, mentally an physically. I was just so upset that BTS noticed you and not me. I thought if I tortured you, they would recognize me and leave you. I was so rude and consistent. I didn't even realize how close you were to BTS until yesterday when I noticed you crying because Jungkook yelled at you." Jessica apologized .

"I forgive you Jessica. As long as you stop hurting people. "

"Why are you so nice? How can you jut forgive me for everything I did? For everything I said?" she asked and more tears slid down her cheek. "Because I can tell how sincere that apology was and I can tell how bad and guilty you feel now that you see what you did." you reply.

"Thank you so much (y/n)." Jessica says and sniffs. "Your welcome Jessica. We should get to class." you say. She nods and stands up, still wiping away tears. She goes into the school alone leaving you and BTS. "Do you really trust her?" yoongi asked. "Yes. I know if someone is telling the truth or not and she was. She really does feel bad and regret everything."

-Start of Chapter-

After school, you walk back home with all the boys. It was silent all the way there. You open the door and walk in with everyone following you. Everyone sits on the couch and stays silent, staring at the TV that is off.

"I can't believe you trust Jessica." Jungkook broke the silence that had enveloped everyone. "I know I shouldn't and I know you don't understand why but when she apologized, I could tell it was sincere. I don't have any doubt that she regrets what she did completely." You explain

"Okay so say I kill Jungkook but I regret it. Does that make what I did okay?" Jin asks. "That's different. She didn't kill anyone." you replied. "She almost did kill you. She might have of we didn't come that night. You shouldn't forgive her." namjoon retorted in a harsh tone.

You look at namjoon, shocked that he was so against giving Jessica second chance. "Joonie. Everyone deserves a second chance. We don't know what Jessica is going through and we can't judge her for her past. She is trying to start again and I am going to help her." you tell him sternly.

"I know, im sorry. I am just really worked up. She hurt you so bad and a lot and it hurt me to see you like that. I am just thinking she may be trying to get close and make you trust her so she can use your weaknesses against you." Namjoon explains. "I think you should distance yourself from her. You don't have to ignore her completely but don't be her friend. Nobody is stopping you but it would probably be best." Yoongi says.

"I won't be her friend or anything but I refuse to treat her as the person who did all those things to me, jimin, and jungkook. She is starting over. There will never be a friendship between us but I am not going to treat her as if she is an enemy." you say, sternly. "We can live with that." J-hope, jimin, and tae say in unison.

"Well why don't we watch a movie and never talk about Jessica again?" you suggest. "What movie?" Jin asks. You, namjoon, and Yoongi smirk. "SAW THREE!" the three of you shout together. Everyone smiles and J-hope puts Saw 3 on while Jin prepares eight bags of popcorn, one per person.

As normal, jungkook and Jin were comforting each other, tae and hobi were hiding, and you, yoongi, and joonie were all watching contentedly. Some things just never chance. Except one thing, while you were side hugging Yoongi, Joonie was side hugging you. It was really childish but also funny.

When the movie ended, everyone cleaned up the popcorn bags before saying their goodnights. "I'm going to your room Yoongi." you tell Yoongi, who is in the kitchen getting water. "You might as well call it our room don't you think?" Yoongi asks. "I guess so. Well, I'm going to our room." you call back and giggle a bit before heading off to your's and Yoongi's room. You might as well just call it your room when talking about the room with anyone but Yoongi.