Chapter 3

-ReCap from last chapter-

 V rolled his eyes and continued, "I understand if you are worried but please hang out with me! The hyungs are all being mean and I don't even know where to start with the rest of them.", V pouted. "Okay, okay I will hang out with you.", You said as if You didn't want to. 

-Start of Chapter-

During the break V asked all kinds of questions about you. He wanted to know how you became an ARMY, how long you were an ARMY for, and other questions about BTS. "I found out about you from a friend who liked your music, I have been an ARMY for about two years." You started answering his questions. "Wow so you have known us for a while." V said while gesturing to the other six members of BTS who were all having separate conversations while you and V were talking. "Who is your bias?" V said with a evil grin on his face. "Yoongi" you whispered. "What? I couldn't here you." V said as he put his hand to his ear. "My bias is Yoongi." you said a bit louder but only so V could hear. The last thing you wanted to do was let Yoongi know he was your bias. Especially after all the cold glares he gave you. "HEY SUGA!" V shouted to Yoongi and waved him over. 

"What do you want?" Yoongi muttered. "(Y/N) says you are her bias!" V said while wiggling his eyebrows. You lightly punch V's arm. "What makes you think I care?" Yoongi growled as he walked back towards the others. "I thought he would like to know such a pretty girl liked him." V whispered to himself. You heard V and blushed a little by the compliment. V looked at you and smiled. "Thank you V." you said and hugged V. "Can you call me Tae? I don't want you to see me as BTS V." Tae said while returning your hug. "Of course... Tae." You said while breaking the hug.

Just then you heard the bell ring. You were going to be late if you didn't hurry and get the class. You and tae were so into your conversation you didn't notice how long you had been on the roof talking. You and all seven boys panicked and ran down the stairs and to your next classroom. You, tae, and Yoongi were in the same class again. Yoongi sat in the back of the class in a corner opposite of you and tae. You looked at tae and slowly said, "Does he hate me?". Tae quickly looked at you and shook his head, "He is normally like this. It is nothing personal". Tae smiled at you making you smile as well. 

Just then you noticed several girls glaring at you as if you had done something wrong. You felt uncomfortable so you pulled out a journal and started drawing stuff in it to take your mind off those girls. You didn't notice that you spent the whole class drawing until the bell rang, dismissing class. You looked panicked because you didn't even hear the teacher. You were in your own world. "Don't worry, I have notes you can use." tae said while smiling at you. "Thank you so much. I won't space out again." you promised tae. "It's fine, we all have that one class." tae said while giggling. 

You copied down the notes tae gave to you and left the classroom. Tae and Yoongi had already left with the others so they could practice their dances before going to where ever they were staying. You walked down the hall to your locker so you could grab your books and go home when you felt someone grab your shoulder and turn you around to face them. It was the same group of girls who kept glaring at you during class. "Who do you think you are talking to BTS?" she questioned while violently pushing you into the lockers. "V wanted to hang out so I talked to him. I never even spoke to the others! What's the big deal?" you questioned. You really didn't feel like fighting anyone. The girl slapped your cheek before leaning in, "If you ever talk to any of them again, I will make your life miserable." she hissed in your ear. You felt your cheek which was stinging. You could already tell your cheek was bright red.

You left the school building and started walking to the building where you took dance lessons. You were rubbing your cheek which was still stinging. "(Y/N)!" you heard someone scream from behind you. You turned around slowly while still holding your cheek. You saw tae was the one you called you. Wasn't he supposed to be practicing with the others? It doesn't matter. You immediately turned around and started walking at a fast pace towards the dance studio. "(Y/N)! Stop!" you heard tae yell as he ran trying to catch up to you. You did not want to feel the wrath of those girls, even if it meant ignoring BTS. It hurt you but not as bad as those girls would have hurt you. 

"(Y/N)! Why are you running away from me?" you heard tae question you. He grabbed your wrist to stop you from walking away again. "Let go!" you said in a stern voice while ripping your wrist from his hand. You turned and ran to the dance studio. You just wanted to get there and go home and forget what happened today. 

-To Be Continued-