Chapter 17

-ReCap-

By time the movie ended, it was really late. Everyone went to their rooms after saying goodnight. "I'm gonna change first, it'll only take me a minute." Yoongi says and walks off to the bathroom. "I need to do laundry. I have no cloths." You mumble to yourself. You decide to just grab one of Yoongi's shirts and a pair of his sweat pants.. They were big on you but it was fine because they were comfortable. You change after yoongi and lay down in bed.

"Are those my cloths?" Yoongi asks. "Yep. I need to do laundry." You say and he chuchles. Yoongi pulled you into a hug. "Saranghae (y/n)." Yoongi says. "Nado saranghae... oppa" you reply. "I guess I'm gonna have to get used to you calling me oppa aren't I?" Yoongi aks. You simply nod and giggle a bit. You soon both fall asleep, still hugging each other.

-Start of Chapter-

"Jagi, wake up!" You hear yoongi call as he gently shakes you. "Wae, I'm tired." You ask, half asleep. "wake up now (y/n). Jebal!" Yoongi begs. "Fine, fine, I'm getting up." You mumble and roll out of bed, onto the floor.

"Get off the floor and get dressed. Breakfast is ready." Yoongi says and helps you stand. "Why are you up so early? Normally I have to wake you up". "Well I smelled food and I guess I was hungry cause I woke up. There is a first time for everything." Yoongi says, causing you both to laugh.

"Alright oppa, I will.... be there in a few minutes." You say while yawning. Yoongi kisses your forehead and leaves the room. You do your morning routine and go to join the boys for breakfast. "Morning boys". "Morning (y/n)!" They all shout back. "Morning jagi" yoongi whispers to you. The others still don't know you are dating, except for jimin.

"Tae, you seem to be in a good mood. Any reason why?" You ask tae, suspiciously. He had a huge smile on his face and he was humming while he stared into space. "Hu? Oh! Cassy was texting me this morning. We are going to go on a date tonight!" Tae explains, excitedly. "Oh, well have fun. I love you two together." You say and the others nod.

"Well I made breakfast for you guys so eat up!" Jin commands. "Yes eomma." Jungkook says sarcastically. "What was that kookie? Back talking your hyung are we?" Jin accused jungkook. "Nope. Just back talking my eomma!" Jungkook retorts. "JUNGKOOK!" Jin yells. "Sorry hyung." Kookie apologizes. "You better be you maknae"

After breakfast, you pull yoongi into the living room. "I want to ask something. It is important so don't even thinking about avoiding it or lieing." You start. Yoongi nods. "Do you plan on telling ARMY about us? Obviously not yet because it's too soon but I mean eventually. Or is this something you want to keep a secret?" You ask. "I want to tell ARMY the first chance I get. You mean everything to me and I would love for them to know about my jagi. I think tae is the same way with Cassy." Yoongi answers. "If you don't feel comfortable you shouldn't tell anyone. I mean we just started dating yesterday." You reply. "But i had feelings for you long before that. Maybe you found BTS because you and I were meant to be together." Yoongi says and flashes his gummy smile. "Omo, so cliche, oppa." You say and you both start laughing.

"Saranghae jagi." Yoongi says once you both calm down from laughing. "Nado saranghae oppa" You reply. He leans in and kissed you passionately. Suddenly, you hear the door burst open and you both pull away. You look and see the rest of BTS with shocked expressions. "YOU'RE DATING?" J-hope screams. You both nod and smile. "Jungkook, you shouldn't have had to see that. You are far too young. Back into the kitchen with you." Jin pushes jungkook into the kitchen.

"You have no idea how long I have been waiting to see that." Namjoon sighs with relief. "Well sorry to ruin the moment but we need to go get some groceries." Jin says as he walks out of the kitchen. "I'm taking namjoon and yoongi cause I can't trust the rest of you in a store." Jin adds. The boys just nod and Jin, namjoon, and yoongi head off to the store.