Chapter 9

-ReCap from last chapter-

At the end of the day you and BTS go back to the apartment. For some reason the dance studio was closed today. You walk in and lay on one of the couches and stretch out. "Sit up (Y/N). We all want to sit down as well." Namjoon said and lightly slapped your legs. You sit up and namjoon, jungkook, and Jin sit on the same couch as you. Jimin and yoongi sat on the couch to the left with tae and j-hope to the couch on the right. Your phone buzzed so you looked down to see a text message.

"Was that Jessica?" Jimin asks. You slowly nod your head and read the text. "Let's play a game".

-Start of Chapter-

"What do you mean?" You asked jessica confused. "Let's see. How about you and the rest of BTS meet me at the dance studio". What does jessica mean? Why on earth would we do that. Lord knows what she has planned.

"(Y/N) what did she say? We are apart if this too now." Namjoon spoke up. You had gathered the boys in the living room after getting the text. "She said let's play a game. She said to meet her at the dance studio. All of us." You reply rereading the message in confussion. "There is no way. That jessica chick is crazy!" Jungkook yelled. "I will come but not with BTS. Alone or not all. I refuse to involve BTS in my problems." You reply.

"What did you say to her?" Yoongi asked in a stern voice. "Okay, I will agree to that. Meet me there in thirty minutes". "Ugh, I told her no. I told her I wouldn't meet her. She said i would regret it. That's it." You lied. "Don't lie to us. Remember when we first met on the roof? I told you to never lie to people." Yoongi said while giving you a death glare. "I need to go for a walk. This is really starting to worry me. I just need some fresh air." You lie again. Tae and yoongi stand up.

"No. I need to clear my head and I can't do that with you two following me." You say staring at tae and yoongi. "We are going with you. Period. Do not fight us, please (Y/N). Just let us protect you." Tae said softly. "I DON'T NEED YOUR PROTECTION! YOU SHOULD JUST FORGET ABOUT ME! I AM ONLY CAUSING PROBLEMS FOR ALL OF YOU!" You yell. You instantly regret screaming at tae. He looked shocked and hurt. So did the rest of them. You grab your jacket and run out of the apartment. Why did you scream at them? You were just so worked up. Why do they have to care about you? You are just a burden to them. You wish you could go back and hug them all and apologize and make everything better. You couldn't though. You had to meet jessica.

You finally get to the dance studio and you see jessica sitting at the door waiting. "What do you want? Just do whatever you are going to." You say while glaring at jessica. "You need to learn a lesson. I was going to beat you in front of BTS to get the point across to them that they can't protect you. I had a few friends to help me. I guess I just have to send you with the message." She said while chuchling. She snapped her fingers and six girls, way older and stronger than you, stepped out of the woodland and walked over to Jessica's side. All of them had evil grins on their faces. "I will make this as painful as possible." Jessica said and laughed with the six girls.

Before you could react to her comment, a girl grabbed your hands and put them behind your back and held them there. You struggled but you couldn't get out of her grip. Another girl came and kicked your shin. You scream out in pain and drop to the ground. The girl behind you keeled down so she didn't loose her grip on your hands. Jessica walked up to you and kicked you in the gut. You feel a tear slide down your cheek. Then jessica punched you in the face and your nose started to bleed like last time. She smirked and the girl behind you let go of your hands. You grip your stomach and fall onto your side. All seven girls started kicking you and laughing. You were crying and curled up in a ball trying to deflect the kicks as best as possible.