Chapter 11

-ReCap from last chapter-

-Yoongi's POV-

About halfway through Saw, there was a jumpscare which I was already expecting. (y/n) suddenly jumped to my side and hugged me tightly. She looked so scared and I could tell the jumpscare got her good. Once she realized she was hugging me, she quickly pulled away. For some reason my arm reached out and pulled her onto my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and pushed her head onto my chest. She didn't stop me and just stayed in the same position. Her cheeks were blushing a bright red. It was adorable. She looked up at me and I smiled at her. She quickly looked back at the screen. The movie ended and (y/n) hadn't moved an inch besides the occasional jump after a jumpscare. She never screamed or looked away though. At least she wasn't a coward like some of the other boys.

(Y/n) had fallen asleep in my lap. All the boys stood up once the movie ended. They all looked at me then at (y/n). I got up while holding (y/n) bridal style and carried her to my room. I sat her on my bed and covered her up and went back out with a blanket for me to use since I would just sleep in the couch. When I walk back out, everyone was staring at me. "It's so obvious you like her. Why don't you just tell her?" Jungkook asked me. "You wouldn't understand maknae." I replied. "You should tell her." Jin spoke up this time. "Easier said then done. We are friends and I don't want to ruin that. I might tell her another time but not now." I say glaring at Jin. "Yeah yeah. Whatever." Jin said and started walking away. "Night. I'm going to sleep." I say and lay down. "Night!" They all say together and go off to their rooms.

-Start of Chapter-

-Readers POV-

You wake up in Yoongi's bed. How did you get here? You then remembered how you were watching Saw and how yoongi pulled you into his lap. You can't remember the end of the movie so you guess you fell asleep. Which means yoongi was probably the one to put you in his bed and cover you up. You smile at Yoongi's kindness.

You get out of bed and brush your hair and teeth. You decided to take a shower before getting dressed for school. All of your cloths were here now since you took them from your house. You walk into the living room and all the boys were eating. "Smells good." You say as the aroma of pancakes and bacon fill the air. "Morning! Did you sleep well?" Jimin asked. "Yes, I don't even remember falling asleep but I know I feel refreshed so I got enough sleep." You reply.

"Yeah, you fell asleep near the end of the movie.... in Yoongi's lap." Jungkook said and snickered. Yoongi almost choked on the bacon he was eating and started coughing. Jin pat his back until he stopped coughing. "I will kill you maknae." Yoongi glared at jungkook. I started laughing even though I was kind of embarrassed by jungkook reminding everyone that I fell asleep on Yoongi's lap. "You better run kookie." You say while still laughing. "DASI! RUN RUN RUN!" Tae screamed. Everyone started laughing.

"See (y/n), when you are around we all can't help but laugh. You cheer us up. We need you. Don't let that jessica chick tell you otherwise. If she tries to hurt you again, yoongi and tae will take care of her." Jin said and everyone suddenly got really serious.

"I think someone else should be with her. Jessica may have more minions. I think (y/n) should have three of us just in case." Namjoon said. "I don't have the same classes but they aren't far away. I can meet them before they leave class and go with them." Jimin offered. "Thank you chim chim." You say and hug him from the side since he was still sitting. "Anything for you (y/n)." Jimin eye smiled at you. "Hmm. That sounds familiar." You say chuckling and look at namjoon. "This boy is stealing my lines." Namjoon sighed. All of us laugh again.

At school yoongi, tae, and jimin walk you everywhere. You noticed jessica glaring at you four before she noticed jimin. Her facial expressions suddenly changed and she started walking over to you. "Jimin" you say and tug on his shirt sleeve. He looked at you so you gestured to jessica. He saw her and rolled his eyes. "Hello jiminie. I have been wanting to talk to you." Jessica said as she caught up to us. "And I have been avoiding you. Now we will be leaving." Jimin said and turned around to walk away.

Jessica grabbed his arm and he turned around again and shrugged her off. "Do not ever touch me again." Jimin said in a deep and terrifying tone. Jessica chuckled nervously and put her arms down to her side. "I don't see why you hate me. I am popular in this school and so are you. We both look the best in the school. We are perfect for each other." Jessica said and pouted. "Relationships don't form because of popularity status and looks. Now leave me alone." Jimin said sternly.

His eyes were full of hatred. It scared you when his eyes were full of hate. He was normally so kind and cheerful and that reflected in his eyes. Now hatred killed any other emotion that was once there. You didn't like it one bit. Where was the jimin you knew? Yoongi must have noticed you were upset because he walked up to you and back hugged you. Jessica and jimin didn't seem to notice since they were too busy with thier "argument".

"Its because of her isn't it?" Jessica asked and gestured to me. "You like her don't you?" Jessica clarified her question. "And if I do? What would you do about it?" Jimin raised his voice. "Then I will get rid of her. Or at least your feelings for her. This girl is always an issue." Jessica hissed. "DON'T EVER TOUCH HER!" Jimin screamed.

You jumped and cowarded into yoongi with tears threatened to fall. This was not your Jimin. The one who jokes around and laughs with you. Everytime jimin yelled you felt hurt. It doesn't matter who he yelled at. The anger and rage in his yell never failed to scare you. It made you so sad to hear him like that. You couldn't take it and you freed yourself from Yoongi's hug then ran up to jimin and hugged him. He just froze and looked at you. The tears began to fall. Jimin's face went from angry to sad the second he saw you cry. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him. "Please don't yell. It hurts me to hear you angry. It scares me." You say while crying into jimin's chest.

"I am so sorry (y/n). Please don't cry. I just got fed up with her. I'm so so so sorry. I didn't mean to yell. Please forgive me." Jimin begged with a concerned tone. "Its okay. Just don't yell." You say trying to stop crying. You hug jimin tighter and he does the same and rests his head on yours. "So she can hug you but I can't even touch your arm?" Jessica screamed. You weren't expecting that so you jumped from Jessica's sudden outburst. Jimin pulled you impossibly closer as if to protect you from her screams. "Yes. She can hug me and you can not touch me. If you touch me, I will break your hand. If she hugs me, I will hug her tighter. The difference is I would never hurt (y/n). She actually means something to me. Correction, she means everything to me." Jimin says calmly not letting go of you. You smile at his words.

"You know what? I don't care about you anymore jimin." Jessica said as if it phases jimin. "Thank god." He mumbled. Jessica looked hurt. I hope those words hurt her because they could kill me. "Jungkook looks better anyways." Jessica said and turned around to walk away. You quickly pull away from jimin and grab her arm. "If you do so much as touch any of the boys, I will kill you. I am done playing the nice girl and letting you ruin my life. These boys mean everything to me. You won't hurt any of them. You should be crying right now. Jimin just said thank God you don't care about him. If he said that to me I think I would die. You really don't care about them and you will never be with any of them". There was now no evidence of tears in your eyes.

With that you let go of her arm and hop in between yoongi and jimin with tae right behind you. They looked impressed and really happy. "Let's go to lunch shall we?" You ask. "To lunch we go!" All three shouted at once. You laughed and walked off to the cafeteria with them as if nothing happened.

After school you walk to the dance studio and tell the boys about how you stood up to jessica. They were all proud of you. "So she doesn't like jimin anymore?" Namjoon questioned while laughing about the part where jimin thanked God for Jessica leaving him alone. "Yeah. Better watch out. You may be next joonie." You say and laugh. We walked over to you and picked you up bridal style. "I like that nickname. Joonie." He said while carrying you. "You do understand I am capable of walking right?" You ask namjoon and giggle. "I am aware." He said and winked. You giggle and punch his arm. "Don't wink at me joonie." You say. "Why not? It would kill most girls. You aren't most girls though." He said and chuckled a bit. "Great now joonie is trying to kill me." You say and laugh. "No! I shall save you!" Tae yells and grabs you from namjoon. Now tae is holding you bridal style. "Well I guess I can forget walking today." You said and sigh. The boys laugh and nod.

-To be Continued-