Chapter 7

-ReCap from last chapter-

After everyone left it was just you and BTS. You guys spent a while just talking. Jimin seemed fine which relieved you. Everyone was laughing and having fun when you got a text from an unknown number. "Hey (Y/N) you should really be heading home instead of talking with BTS. I'm pretty sure the dance studio closes soon. -Princess". You looked at your phone horrified. "What happened (Y/N)? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked concerned. You gave them your phone so you they could read the text. "Who is princess?" Jimin asked. You explained how you told the girl "whatever you want princess" when the girl had beat you. They all looked just as terrified as you.

-Start of Chapter-

So many questions went through your mind. How did the girl get your number? How did she know where you were? What else did she know about you? "(Y/N) how does this girl have your number?" Jin asked. "I have no idea. I still don't even know the girls name!" You said with fear in your voice. It was very evident that you were terrified. "Can I see my phone?" You asked jungkook since he was the one holding it now. He handed you your phone. "What is your name and how did you get my number?"

You waited impatiently for an answer. BTS were just staring at you with a worried expression. "Oh yes, how rude of me to not introduce myself. I'm jessica and we know each other very well. You are so much fun. You never fight back. So pitiful." Was her response. "That's one answer but how did you get my number? Nobody knows it but me. I don't have friends to give it to." You replied.

"(Y/N) What is she saying?" Yoongi asked in a concerned tone. "Okay so the girl who keeps beating me is called jessica. I don't know how she got my number but she says we know each other very well." I replied. "How can you know a lot about each other if you didn't even know her name?" Jungkook questioned. "I know, I don't understand it either".

"That really isn't important. As for what I want from you. It's pretty clear. Either you get away from BTS and stay away or else you will deeply regret it." As I read the text I went from terrified to angry. "I told you I am not staying away. They are nice and fun to hang out with and I am not leaving them. They are my only friends and I will never leave them!" I replied. "Oh yes, I forgot your parents died so you don't have anyone to talk to. Must be hard. The only people you know being taken away from you. And it's happening all over again. Oh well, not that it phases me. I will just make your life a mess until you leave BTS."

With that text you felt like throwing your phone across the room."How did you know about my parents? Why do you want me to be miserable? What did I ever do to you?" You were now crying. You couldn't hold back the tears. "(Y/N) give me your phone. Please just trust me." Jin said calmly. You handed him your phone and he read the messages then handed it to namjoon. Once namjoon read them he passed the phone to jimin and pulled you into a hug. You hugged him back tightly and buried your head in his chest while sobbing.

Once all of them read the texts they all looked at you and namjoon. "I am so sorry about your parents  (Y/N)." Jungkook whispered. "If. Someone has to. Know. I'm glad. It's you guys." You said in between sobs. You then heard your phone go off and noticed J-hope look at it since he was the last one to have your phone.

"What did she say?" You asked after calming down a little bit to the point where you could talk. "She says she didn't want to make your life miserable but she will if you won't stop talking to us." J-hope said with anger in his voice. You had never heard J-hope sound angry and it kind of scared you. "Jimin." J hope said while handing him the phone. "NO! I WOULD NEVER! NOT AFTER WHAT SHE DID!" jimin screamed. You jumped at his sudden outburst and namjoon just held you even tighter. "Give me my phone." You said while pulling away from namjoon.

Jimin hesitated but handed it over. "I will let you be with BTS and I won't mess with you but only if jimin dates me. If he refuses then..." How could this girl expect to go out with jimin? He was an idol and not to mention a human being with feelings. You can't force a relationship on someone. "I guess I will just have a miserable life" you mumbled while staring at your phone.

"I am sorry (Y/N). I really am. I just can't do it. Not after what she has done to you. I would never date someone like that." Jimin said in a sad tone. "No no no, don't be sad I get it. If I have to have a miserable life to hang out with you guys, so be it. I am not giving up the only people in my life who care about me. I don't know why you care about me but you do and that's enough for me." You said with not a doubt in your mind. "Of course we care about you (Y/N). You are very special to us." Tae said. The rest of them nodded.

"One question though. What do you mean you wouldn't date someone who did that to (Y/N)? What did that jessica girl ask?" Namjoon questioned jimin. Before jimin could answer you spoke up, "she wants jimin to date her. If he did I would be able to be with you guys and not be miserable but if he wouldn't then..." You trailed off. "That's stupid. I know jimin wouldn't do that and especially not if she hurt someone he cares for." Jin said. Everyone else nodded. "I guess tae and I just can't leave your side!" Yoongi said and smiled, trying to lighten the mood. "Well she needs double the staff so I will be there too!" Tae added on. You chuckled a little bit at the two boys. "It's decided. V and Suga will go everywhere with her. You two can't leave her side got it?" Jin said while standing up straight. "Sir yes sir!" Yoongi and tae cheered at the same time. You laughed and they all looked at you and smiled. "Well she laughed so we did our job!" Jungkook said with a hint of satisfaction in his voice.

"So (Y/N), I think you should live in our apartment. We can make sure you are safe there. Plus, this jessica girl may know where you live so it's best to stay with us." Namjoon said while looking at you. You looked at the others for approval. They all just smiled and nodded. "That actually sounds like a good idea." Yoongi said. "What do you mean actually? My ideas are always good you brat!" Namjoon said glaring at yoongi. "Respect your hyung, namjoon." Yoongi said while sticking out his chin and crossing his arms. "You two are hilarious." You say to namjoon and yoongi. "Thank you, we try very hard." they said together causing you to laugh again.

"So do you want to stay at our place?" Namjoon asked again. "I would love to." You said with your excitement hard to miss. They all laughed and picked up their stuff. "We're off to see the wizard!" You sang as the eight of you left the building. They all laughed at you then tae continued, "the wonderful wizard of Oz!". You all started singing and laughing like the bunch of idiots you were.

Once you got to the apartment where BTS was staying, yoongi told you to sleep in his room and he would sleep on the couch. At first you said you would sleep on the couch but Yoongi insisted so you agreed. All the boys were sleeping and you were laying on Yoongi's bed. Your phone was charging on the stand next to the bed. You closed your eyes and was about to sleep when you heard your phone buzz.

-To be Continued-