Chapter 13

-ReCap from last chapter-

"As long as you are okay with it. It sounds fine to me." Yoongi agrees. You smile and nod. Yoongi gets off the couch and you follow him to the room. You both take turns using the bathroom to change into pajamas. You both lay in bed and stare at the ceiling. It was silent but not akward. You hear snoring and you see yoongi is already asleep. He must have missed his bed. With every blink, your eyelids got heavier until you fall asleep beside yoongi.

-Start of Chapter-

You wake up with your head burried in someone's chest and firm arms wrapped around you. It takes you a second to remember everything. Then it clicked. You were sleeping in the same bed as yoongi. You then realize that your head is burried in Yoongi's chest and it is Yoongi's arms that are holding you.

You would have got up but this position was so comfortable. You didn't want to pull away. You just close your eyes again and let sleep overcome you, once again.

You are woken by the sound of the door being flung open. You immediately sit up and look to see who barged in. It was none other then jimin.

You suddenly felt the need to explain. "J-jimin" you stutter. "Wow, I take it you confessed your feelings. Or did he confess?" Jimin asked, a hint if annoyance in his voice.

"Jimin I promise neither happened and you are thinking way too much into this." You say trying to justify. Yoongi was still sleeping and had not removed his arms from around you.

"You don't have to explain. I don't need to know. It is fine." Jimin said with a sigh. "Jimin, I wanted yoongi to sleep on the bed but he refused. I asked if we could sleep on it together since we both wanted the other to sleep on the bed. He agreed to that. Nothing happened and I know I don't need to explain this to you but I feel like I should." You tell jimin.

"I believe you (y/n) but it really isn't my business. If something did happen I am fine with that. There is no need to explain to me." Jimin said sincerely.

"Anyways, Jin had me come to wake you up and tell you breakfast was ready. We thought yoongi already left. Mind waking him up since your already here?" Jimin asked.

"Last time I did that, I nearly lost my hands. Why should I do it again? I do value my life you know?" You reply.

"Yeah but you are fine. I am gonna leave and you are going to wake up yoongi. See you at breakfast." Jimin says and turns to leave. "Hopefully" And with that Jimin ran out the room. "Wow how encouraging." You mumble to yourself.

You lay back down debating on how to wake yoongi up. You took the time to admire his face. He seemed so peaceful as he slept. You honestly didn't want to disturb him but you knew he needed to get up.

"Yoongi. Please don't make this hard for me. Wake up" you say while slightly shaking Yoongi. "Please". You whine. "I'm tired leave me alone" yoongi mumbles. "Get up yoongi. Breakfast is ready." You plead. "Just lay here with me for a bit longer." Yoongi asks.

"No yoongi. The others will just come back. We need to get up." You say sternly to yoongi. His eyes slowly open and look into your eyes and he smiles. "you're beautiful". His deep and raspy morning voice didn't help. You blushed so bad, you could have passed as a tomato.

Yoongi chuckled and tucked a piece of hair behind your ear. "Th-thank you yoongi" you stutter. "I mean it. You are beautiful even when you just wake up." He complements you again causing you to blush more, if that's even possible.

"Alright come on. You woke me up I might as well get some food out of it." Yoongi says and you laugh. "Okay. I suggest you use the bathroom first because my morning routine can take a bit." You say honestly.