Chapter 12

-ReCap from last chapter-

"You know what? I don't care about you anymore jimin." Jessica said as if it phases jimin. "Thank god." He mumbled. Jessica looked hurt. I hope those words hurt her because they could kill me. "Jungkook looks better anyways." Jessica said and turned around to walk away. You quickly pull away from jimin and grab her arm. "If you do so much as touch any of the boys, I will kill you. I am done playing the nice girl and letting you ruin my life. These boys mean everything to me. You won't hurt any of them. You should be crying right now. Jimin just said thank God you don't care about him. If he said that to me I think I would die. You really don't care about them and you will never be with any of them". There was now no evidence of tears in your eyes.

With that you let go of her arm and hop in between yoongi and tae with jimin right behind you. They looked impressed and really happy. "Let's go to lunch shall we?" You ask. "To lunch we go!" All three shouted at once. You laughed and walked off the the cafeteria with them.

After school you walk to the dance studio and tell the boys about how you stood up to jessica. They were all proud of you. "So she doesn't like jimin anymore?" Namjoon questioned while laughing about the part where jimin thanked God for Jessica leaving him alone. "Yeah. Better watch out. You may be next joonie." You say and laugh. We walked over to you and picked you up bridal style. "I like that nickname. Joonie." He said while carrying you. "You do understand I am capable of walking right?" You ask namjoon and giggle. "I am aware." He said and winked. You giggle and punch his arm. "Don't wink at me joonie." You say. "Why not? It would kill most girls. You aren't most girls though." He said and chuckled a bit. "Great now joonie is trying to kill me." You say and laugh. "No! I shall save you!" Tae yells and grabs you from namjoon. Now tae is holding you bridal style. "Well I guess I can forget walking today." You said and sigh. The boys laugh and nod.

-Start of Chapter-

You all enter the dance studio with tae still holding you bridal style. "Tae you can put me down now. I can't dance if your holding me" You say and chuckle. "I guess you aren't dancing today then." Tae said and showed off his adorable box smile. "Tae tae, I need you to let me down." You say to tae. "Fine. But only because you calling me tae tae is really cute and is making me weak." Tae replied. "I will remember that when I need something"

The class started and you and yoongi were paired as always. You two were doing better then most of the class. Hobi was doing good though. Your hope, your angle~, was usually ahead of the class with dancing. At the end of class everyone was exhausted because you all learned a few new moves and practiced it non stop then added it to what you know. Your water bottle was empty because a certain someone *cough cough* Taehyung *cough cough* drank all of it in nearly three gulps. You look at your empty water bottle helplessly.

"Way to go you alien look what you did! Now (y/n) doesn't have water!" Yoongi scolded tae. "I'm so sorry. I thought it was mine! Really (y/n)!" Tae quickly said in defense. "Give her your bottle of water." J hope said sternly to tae as if he was the father since namjoon was too busy gulping down his own water. Tae handed you the bottle without hesitation. "Thank you tae tae." You say and smile brightly. "No problem. I stole yours so I gave you mine!" Tae exclaimed.

"Should we head home? It is getting late." Namjoon asked. "You guys go ahead. I am gonna stay here and practice for a bit longer. I feel energetic again and it never hurts to practice." You explain. "I will stay here with you." Jimin immediately spoke up. "We learned our lesson already. We aren't going to leave you alone again. So I will stay with you and walk back with you." Jimin explained himself. "Thank you chim chim." You say and smile in jimin's direction. "Well we will leave now. I am extremely tired and I trust jimin to take care of you." Yoongi says. "Bye!" The six boys say as they leave. "Bye boys!" You say back to them.