Chapter 15

-ReCap from last chapter-

-Yoongi's POV-

"I don't exactly know how to say this because I have never had to do this before. I umm.. I like you (y/n). I really like you and I think I have for a while now. I just never knew how to tell you." I admit my feelings to her and I am so worried she is going to reject my feelings for her.

She blushed and shoves her face into the pillow. At first I was confused and then I hear her whimper. I immediately move the pillow from under her face and it is soaked in tears and (y/n) had tears streaming down her face.

"Oh my God I am so sorry (y/n), I didn't mean to make you cry. I am so so sorry." I said and pull her into a tight embrace. She wraps her arms around me and burries her head in my chest.

"I-it... i-is-isnt.. y-you." She says between sobs. "(y/n) Please clam down and talk to me. I can't understand you."

"You and jimin have admitted your feelings towards me. I don't know what to do. I love you both so much and I mean as more then friends but I can't decide which I like more. How do I choose? You both like me and I like both of you. It is so hard. Why can't I just like one of you? Why can't one of you hate me or something?"

"It is okay, (y/n). You don't have to accept my feelings if you don't want." I tell her. "NO! I want to accept your feelings." She says and pulls away from me slightly so she can stare into my eyes. "I really do. I love you. I just don't know who I love more and it hurts." She says and I see pain in her eyes.

I don't know why but seeing (y/n) like this makes me feel so sad and weak. I just want her to be happy. Without realizing it, I lean in closer and closer to her. Our faces are centimeters away and then I realize what I'm doing. Both of our eyes widen once we notice our faces are so close. I close the gap and connect our lips. At first (y/n) is shocked but then she kissed back.

I pull away and look at her and smile. She smiles back. She is blushing and it is so cute. She burries her head in my chest and doesn't move. We both fall asleep with my arms wrapped around (y/n) and her arms around me with her head resting on my chest. It was the most comfortable postiton I have ever found to sleep in.

-Start of Chapter-

-Readers POV-

You wake up in the same position as yesterday. You look at yoongi and suddenly everything that happened last night, hit you like a train.

Yoongi not only confessed his feelings, but he kissed you. The kiss was amazing. Waves of energy surged through your body. It was like nothing ever before. Not to mention it was your first kiss.

You smile to yourself as you think about what happened. What about jimin though? You can't just forget him because he didn't kiss you. Even though kissing yoongi felt so right.

"Yoongi wake up." You mumble and shake yoongi. He just groans and closes his eyes tight. You leaned in and pecked his lips. His eyes flew open and he stared into your eyes. The emotions in his eyes were happiness and a bit of shock. Understandable, that was really sudden.

He leaned in and kissed you. You shared a passionate kiss before you pull away. "Sorry. I shouldn't have done that." Yoongi apologizes and sits up. "No no no, it isn't you. If It was I wouldn't have kissed back. I just need to tell jimin and that I understand my feelings a bit better." You explain. "What do you mean? Just because I kissed you, it made up your mind?" Yoongi asked. "Not necessarily the kiss, but the feeling the kiss gave me. I felt happy and it felt right. Like it was supposed to happen." You tell yoongi.

"If you are sure, but don't rush it if you aren't completely positive. I'm hungry and I smell bacon so I'm going to go eat. Im here if you need to talk." Yoongi says and hugs you before he walks out of the room after changing in the bathroom.