Chapter 10

-ReCap from last chapter-

"We decided to protect you, you never asked. It isn't an inconvenience for us. If it was, we wouldn't have offered to do it." Yoongi replies and tae nods. "Yes you would have. You wouldn't be able to not follow me. I'm fabulous." You joke and flip your hair. All seven of them laugh like crazy.

"It is my fault though. I should have told you." You say snapping everyone out of their laughing fits. Even jimin, who was on the floor laughing. This boy finds everything hilarious. "Wait, what do you mean?" Jimin asks. You sigh and hand namjoon your phone. He reads it and shakes his head then hands it to yoongi, who reads it then passes it to tae, who also reads it and passes it to jimin. The three who read it were silent knowing Jimin was about to flip out. Jimin's eyes widen and he looks at you. "Please don't yell. Lecture me and be mad at me all you want just don't yell." You beg Jimin. He stands up and walks to you. You look up at him and he leans down and pulls you into a hug. You were confused and shocked. You didn't know what to do so you just hugged him back.

-Start of Chapter-

"Just promise me one thing. You will never go anywhere without one of us. You aren't a burden to us. You have made all of us so much happier. You have a wonderful and unique personality. You are an amazing person (y/n). We want to protect you. All of us. We want you to be safe and happy. So promise me you will have one of us by your side at all times. Please (y/n)." Jimin asks while still holding you tight. "I promise jimin. I love you all so much. If it makes you feel better to have someone with me, then I will agree to it." You say and bury your face in jimin's chest while hugging him tighter. "Hey, I am the one who gives comforting hugs. Not Jimin." Namjoon whines playfully.

You pull away from jimin and jimin glares at namjoon. "Nope, she enjoys my hugs more. She is mine! Goodbye!" Jimin yells and picks you up bridal style, carefully so he didn't hurt you. You scream and laugh as he runs to a room with namjoon and the rest of the boys right behind him. "Put her down! She is mine!" Yoongi yells. "No she is mine!" Tae yells from behind yoongi. You laugh even harder which hurt really bad but you couldn't hold it in. "You two are too weird. She likes me more!" Namjoon yells while laughing. Jimin runs into a room and locks the door and puts you on the bed.

Jimin is panting and trying to catch his breathe while you hear the boys laughing and banging on the door. Everyone was laughing. This is what you wanted, needed. You needed these boys. They were like your family and they would be there for you to cry with or laugh with. They would cheer you up when you felt like crying and they would do whatever it took to protect you. These boys were your family now.

"Wow your lighter then you look. You need to eat more food." Jimin said while laughing. "Thank you? I think? Not sure if that's a compliment or not." You laugh as well. "Well your faster then I thought and all of you are weirder then I thought." You said while trying to catch your breathe from laughing so much. "Welcome to our family." Jimin said and eye smiled. "Welcome!" All the boys scream from the other side of the door. "I love you guys." You yell so the others could hear you. "We love you too!" All seven of them yell back.

Jimin unlocked the door and the boys all run in. They engulf you in a group hug. You hug them all back and ignore the pain. Your phone went off and the group hug ended. Jin was the last one to read your text so he had your phone. He looked down at it and then turned off the phone.

"What did she say." You asked jin. "She said you will pay for sending us on her friends." Jin said, obviously frustrated. "But she didn't! You went after her friends because I told you to!" Namjoon yelled. "Well jessica doesn't know that namjoon." Jin said while rolling his eyes.

Your phone started buzzing repeatedly. "Well this is new. She is calling. Let's see what she wants." Jin said will picking up and putting it on speaker. "Let's get one thing straight. I want the phone on speaker and I want BTS to listen as well as you got it?" Jessica demanded from the other end of the phone. "Well aren't you lucky? We are all here with (y/n). Now what do you want?" Jin asked trying to control his anger. "Well, (y/n) made you attack my friends. We were just having fun. It isn't our fault this girl is stupid enough to meet us alone and then just let us beat her. She is just dumb. My friends didn't deserve this and don't you think a broken nose is a bit far?" Jessica asked.