Chapter 23

-ReCap-

You fall asleep in Yoongi's arm, as normal. How could life be this amazing? How could you go from a girl who lived alone and was hated to someone who was loved by seven amazing people? You thought you were living the perfect life but you would soon see that some things were really just too good to be true.

-Start of Chapter-

After getting ready, you head off to school with the boys. When you arrive, you see Jessica walking in with a few of the school's unpopular girls. They were all laughing with each other. You hit Yoongi's shoulder and point to her. "Maybe she really is trying to change." you say and the others nod after seeing her. "I never thought that was possible but I guess you were right. Everyone should get a second chance." Namjoon says. "You guess? I am always right." you joke and everyone laughs lightly.

You arrive at class with Yoongi and take your seats. Tae comes in a bit after you two and sits as well. "Cassy is coming over to the apartment after school." tae tells you with a small smile. "Jinjia!?" you scream and everyone looks at you confused except tae and yoongi, who instead chuckle. "Yep." tae simply says and you hug him. "Thank you for finally letting her come over!" you say, still hugging taehyung.

"Don't thank me. There is no need." he says and pulls away from the hug smiling. You were in a great mood and it was finally lunch time. You grab Yoongi and Tae and run as fast as possible to the lunch room. You spot Cassy at the same time, she notices you. "CASSY!" you scream her name. "(Y/N)!" she screams back and you run and hug each other. "Did you hear? Did he tell you?" she asked, excitedly. "Yes! You get to come over!" you both squeal and the two boys laugh.

The rest of the guys found you easily with all the commotion. "I guess they found out?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi and tae nodded and smiled. "We are going to have so much fun!" you and cassy say together. "Umm, let's just wait until you get there before you plan anything." Jungkook suggested. "Why? Shouldn't we plan ahead?" Cassy asked. "ugh... umm..... maybe you should just wait..... okay?" Jin asked slowly.

You and Cassy look at each other and then to the rest of the boys. "Okay? We guess." you say and the boys put on a smile again. You had a bad feeling. That was really strange. Nevertheless, you were still extremely happy to have Cassy come over. You all eat lunch like normal and head off to the rest of your classes.

After school, Cassy follows you and the boys to the apartment. You all get in and sit on the couches. "So now can we plan our night?" Cassy asked and gestured to you. "Yeah, can we?" you ask.

"There is actually something we need to tell both of you." J-hope says and gulps. He then looks at namjoon. "I don't know how to say this. We umm....we ugh....we..." namjoon trailed off and looked at the floor. "We what?" you and cassy ask in unison. "We are all... How do I saw this?" he asks, frustrated.

"Should you just tell us later?" you ask, noticing Namjoon looks really frustrated and confused at how to say whatever he wants to say. "Yes, you two go do whatever and we will tell you later." Namjoon says and smiles. It was a fake smile. You knew Joonie better then most and you could see right through his smile.

"Okay!" Cassy says and you jump up, pulling her to your room. "This is your room?" Cassy asks and you nod. "Yoongi and I share this room." you tell her. "What's it like living with seven guys?" she asks. "It can be strange but it is just like a normal house. I mean yeah the boys chase each other around and yell a lot and play fight and stuff like that but other than that it is pretty normal." you answer.

"I wonder what they wanted to tell us." Cassy thought out loud. "I know right. I don't think I have ever seen Namjoon stutter or not know how to say something He usually knows exactly what to say and how to say it." you say. "I hope everything is okay." she says in a worried tone. "I agree. I can't think of anything that they would need to tell both of us. I have a feeling it is about the boys. I mean if it was something with just Tae they would probably just tell you and if it was something that would only affect me and not you and tae, they probably wouldn't tell you. So I am back to square one. It makes me think maybe something is happening to the whole group." you explain your thoughts.

"Do you think their manager is making us break up? I mean maybe they don't want BTS in a relationship." Cassy suggested but you shook your head. "No, I don't think that is it. They probably wouldn't get together with us in the first place if that was the case." "Why don't we just let the boys tell us later and enjoy our quality girl time we have?" Cassy asked. You both giggle and spend the rest of the night talking and laughing and telling stories.

"Hey, we are ready to tell you what we needed to. Come to the living room." Jin says and then quickly leaves. You and Cassy exchange nervous glances before going out to the living room. Everyone looks really sad and upset. Yoongi calls you over and you sit on his lap while Cassy does the same with Tae.

"So, we really don't know how to say this. It isn't easy for us. Please know that." Namjoon said and you and Cassy nod. "I am surprised you didn't guess this sooner or even question it." J-hope mumbled. You look up at Yoongi who looks extremely sad. "Tell me oppa." you say quietly.

"We were here for a break. We were in school since we were going to be here for a bit. We are debuting soon and that means our break will be over." Yoongi explains and you start to tear up. "D-does that m-mean you a-are l-leaving u...us?" you choke out, trying to fight the tears that threatened to fall. "We are going on tour so we don't have a choice. I am so sorry." Yoongi says and nothing but sorrow is in his voice. You see Tae hugging Cassy close.

You run to the room you shared with Yoongi and locked the door. You curled up into a ball on the bed and cried. It was getting harder and harder to breathe but you can't stop crying. "(y/n) I am so sorry. Please let me in. I love you so much." you hear Yoongi on the other side of the door but you are too weak to get up.

"Jagi please. I don't want you to cry. Please let me in. I want to make this better." Yoongi begs. "Th-there is n-n-no m-making th-this b-be-better." you chock out as you continue to cry. "I know. I love you and I shouldn't have put you in this situation but please let me comfort you. I can't live knowing I made you cry. It hurts me so much to know I hurt you. Please just let me in." Yoongi sounds so desperate and his voice cracked.

You get up and unlock the door. Yoongi opens the door and you start to collapse but he pulls you into his arms. He holds you so tight and you feel drips of water on your head. Yoongi was crying as well.

"I don't want you to leave me yoongi. I love you too much." You say and cry even more. "I love you so much (y/n). I don't want to leave you." Yoongi whispers and cries more. You pull away and look at the crying Yoongi. You kiss him sweetly and he kissed back and wrapped his arms around your waist. He deepens the kiss and you pull away after a few moments.

"Take me with you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) : So this is my first book. Sorry, not sorry, for the ending.

I may make a sequel but I am not sure yet. Do you want to see a sequel?