Chapter 16

-Recap from last chapter-

"Jimin. I umm. I don't really know how to say this." You say and stare at your lap. You didn't want to hurt jimin. He was someone you really cared for. "It is okay if you like yoongi hyung. I heard him confess. I was coming back from the kitchen after getting water and I heard yoongi. I listened. Sorry." Jimin apologizes. "It's fine. I just didn't know how to tell you. I don't want to hurt you. I really do love you just, I guess, not in the same way as I do yoongi." You explain.

"No need to be worried about my feelings. I'm good. I just want you to be happy and I know yoongi can make you feel that way. So can us six other guys and Cassy, but not the way yoongi can. I see the way you look st him and wether you realised it or not, you have always looked at him that way. You just aren't so afraid to hide it now that you confessed to yourself, how you really feel about him." Jimin explains and sounds like a expert.

"Thank you for understanding jiminie. I still love you though." You say to reassure him. "I know you do. I do as well. I want to see you two kissing and I never wanna hear you fight got it?" Jimin asks. "Well that sounds kind of weird, wanting to see us kiss, but I get the idea." You say causing you both to chuckle. "I will support you and yoongi is what I'm getting at. Don't feel like you two need to act differently around me." Jimin explains his previous statment.

You pull jimin into a hug. "Thank you chim chim" you mumble into jimin's chest. Yoongi then appears and clears his throat. You pull away from jimin. "Oh no, that wasn't a sign to stop hugging, it was to help the whole 'this happened before' feeling." Yoongi explains. You all laugh and see the boys coming back. "Hello boys!" You yell and they all laugh. The seven of you continue your walk.

-And Then-

I don't care if it is too soon. I have feelings for Cassy and I need to tell her. "Cassy, I.. i like you. I know we have only known each other for two days but I really like you and you make me feel different when I'm around you. The only time I feel like this is when I'm around the rest of bts or (y/n). They are the only close ones to me." I gush. "I really like you tae tae. I mean as more than V. I like you for you. Your personality is amazing and I just love everything about you." She replies.

"Cassy, will you be my girlfriend?"

-Start of Chapter-

"W-what?" Cassy stuttered. "I asked if y-" "OF COURSE I WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" She screamed, cutting me off, and turned around to hug me, still sitting on my lap. "I am so glad. I thought you would think it would be too soon." I tell her. "You think too much." She replied with her head burried into my chest.

"Cassy, I am so happy. I love you." I tell her. "I love you too. I know some people think it would be too soon to say that but I really do Taehyung." Cassy says. My hearteu feels like it is going to explode with rainbows and confetti and unicorns... wait no, that's Hobi's job. I snap out of my thoughts as cassy pulls away from the hug.

I look down at her and, without thinking, I kiss her cheek. She blushed and kisses me on the lips. I kiss back, melting into the kiss. After a few seconds she pulls away. "Saranghae cassy." I tell her, half hoping she understand what that means since I doubt she speaks Korean. (A/N : Yeah, in this book, bts speaks fluent English. Just imagine joonie helped them learn and now they speak fluent english. Okay? Okay!) "Nado saranghae tae tae." She replied and hugs me again. I can't believe she understood and replied. Without breaking the hug she explains, "I know a little bit of Korean from reading fanfictions". "What's a fan fiction?" I ask her. She just giggles. Guess I will find out another time.

-Readers POV-

You and the boys look around for tae and Cassy and you finally see them holding hands and walking towards you. You gasp and run up to the two.