What you took from me

~Maven ~

  My blacken heart twist and turns inside my chest. I can no longer control my breathing as I have started to hyperventilate. I have to force myself to move quickly, as though I were I a swift. Not a moment can I waste allowing my wretched emotions to spill out in front of my servants or worse , the eyes and ears of prying Silvers.

"Why Mare?"I choke on invisible tears .

Never have I felt so much , not even after losing Thomas. A friend worth a thousand lives has slip my mind , the face of a familiar Red girl settles in his place.

  She's pledged her love for him , solidified it by bedding him . She gave in to his unforgettable charm , saw right into those amber eyes and fell right into his trap. She gave up her virtue , the only part of her that up until now had remained innocent.

Once I've reached my chambers I slam the door behind me. I storm over to my desk grabbing everything in sight igniting it in flames . The cracking of hungry flames eating away at the weakened paper gave me a strange sense of comfort.
I am the king , I am a burner . I control fire , I am a living flame. My power is limitless and envied by many . How shall I console myself? What steps should I take to free myself of this horror?

My brother has stolen from me this innocent woman. Taken the last part of her , never was it enough that he held her heart in the palm of his hands . Now , he claims her as his own.

I slammed my fist on my desk not caring when I hear bones cracking. Ouch. The pain is immediate but I almost enjoy it as it gives me something else to focus on. Again I slam my fist , harder and harder . Once that hand can take no more blows I switch , when that hand hurts too much I use my feet.
Unable to stop my rage from consuming my sanity I let the flames of my wounded heart spring to life . A ghastly laugh emerged from within , I smirk at my handiwork.

My fire burns blue , bluer than my wild eyes . It's beating like a heartbeat as it roars to life . My vicious sparks engulf my chambers with ease . My delicate state of mind leaves me unable to detect the danger in my explosive tantrum.

A painting comes crashing down from above me. Flames in all , it bashes the top of my head knocking me to the floor . The pain is both an ache and a sting nevertheless I enjoy them both. Yes , I want this hurt , please  give me something to focus on rather than the repugnant thoughts of my bastard of a brother besmirching the woman I inexplicably love.

She's mine , she belongs with me and me only .
I alone should have the right to enjoy her , mine eyes only shall admire her femininity. Me only . No other man shall soil her nor gaze upon her . Not ever again .

She's mine , she's mine , she is mine.

"Dangerous are the wars between brothers" I smirk.

Oh dear brother, why must you wound me so?

   I lay beneath the charred painting laughing maniacally. My body feels like I've been through hell , it's a good pain although it will require some heeling.  I'm loosing myself, my ability to control my emotions, my Goddamn feelings are slipping through my shattered fingers.  She ruins me . My intoxicating love for her destroys me both physically and mentally.

She loves him , maybe she loves - loved me too. I cannot tolerate, I won't allow for him to swoop in and rob me of my second chance.

"I hope this was worth it brother. Little prince Mavy is not afraid to spill blood" I say out loud to no one .