disclaimer(s)

Hi, Keira here ...

So this is my very first story book, which means probably some plot and spelling mistakes.
If you see any, please comment them and I will try to edit them when I can!

Also, this is inspired by "homophobic" which is a joshler fic. I've actually never read the book but I liked the title and description so I thought maybe make my own version.

I'm sorry if the timeline or plot is off,  I am still an amateur author :^(

I'll try to make the chapters not too short or long, and at least update every other day.

Please, be honest with me. This isn't my poetry book, I'll accept any type of criticism.

I am a bit of one of those people that like to research a topic to make sure they're 100% right about something. How bitchy of me, I know. :))

I am not a very good maker of smut, probably because I've read so much in books that it doesn't bother me.
So, I may just put some type of link to a smut or one shot in the a/n if you guys want.

I try not to write with explicit language, but sometimes I can't help it really.  I'm sorry if you're not fond of cursing, I'll try not to use it.

I'm not really gonna have a character visual. They can be whoever you want...

Oh, and if you want a more specific description of the book, message me.

Currently trying to think of something else I should add in...

Well, that's about it for now.

I hope you guys enjoy the book! 💞 :)