five

five

a/n: this is a Jadelle chapter with less homophobic thoughts than usual

Ring! Ring! My alarm went off, not even surprising me. It actually excited me. I hopped out of bed, and did a little dance. It was my "hangout" day with Jade!

For whatever reason, whenever I was with Jade, I felt happier and less at ease. I was actually in hope of making these "hangouts" into dates.

I go to my closet, picking out (the multimedia I ain't explaining her outfit) a cute and casual outfit, and I go to my restroom to put it on.

I do my daily routine, and put on my outfit. I decide to leave my hair curly.

When I'm about to leave out the door, I get a DM from @whosjade.

Jade
Want Starbucks?

Janelle
Yess !!

Jade
Look outside your house

Confused, I look outside the window to see Jade in her car, with a Starbucks in her hand, gesturing me to come on.

I laugh, and leave my house, locking the door.
I get in her car, putting my backpack on the floor.

"Well," I start, getting the Starbucks coffee mug from her hand. "How did you find my house?" I take a sip of the Mocha coffee. "And how did you know I love Mocha?"

She giggles, and pulls out of my driveaway. "You put your location on one of your Instagram posts, and I seen your car in this drive away, so I made a guess. Plus, everyone likes Mocha."

I take another sip, and laugh. "True! Thanks, by the way."

"For picking you up, getting you Starbucks or looking fashionably sexy?" She asks, playfully.

I take a look at what she's wearing and bite my lip a bit. Yup, definitely sexy.

That is Jade's outfit ok

"All of the above." I reply with, smirking a little.

Jade laughs, and fiddles with the radio. "Hey, no seducing me at 8 in the morning!" She playfully scolds, and puts on Centuries by Fall Out Boy.

"Oh my gosh, I fucking love Fall Out Boy!" I exclaim.

"So do I!" She exclaims, turning up the radio.