four

four

The rest of Sunday went by rapidly, as for I basically slept the rest of the day.

On Monday, I woke up with actual energy, and slipped on a black crop top and my favorite pair of light blue jeans. It was my usual attire for Girls' Day.

I take my car, and Eva comes with me. She was smiling the entire ride.

"Why the hell do you keep smiling at me like that?" I cogitate.

Eva gets startled, and stops smiling.

"Oh. Sorry," She says, and I see her look out the window at the corner of my eye. "It's just, it's so cool having a gay sister."

How is that cool in any remote way?! I think

I chuckle. "Cool? What do you mean, 'cool'?" I ask her.

"'Cause now, I can give you advice on your girlfriend troubles since I'm a girl too!" She exclaimed.

I hesitated to reply at first. "Well," I started, looking at her then back at the road. "I honestly thought you'd not accept me at first." I admit.

"Oh, please, it's 2017. Everyone is gay!" Eva joked, making me laugh.

That wouldn't be very good.. I think

We arrive to school a few minutes later, and I instantly become moody. I hated this shit hole so much, besides the fact that my 3 best friends and possible love interest was in it.

Eva and I go our separate ways, and the first person I spot out of the crowd of students was Jade. She notices me too, and walks over to me.

"Hey hey hey, cutie!" She smiles seductively at me, making me bite my lip. "Are we still on for tomorrow?"

"Of course, I'd never pass up an opportunity to hang out with you!" I smile, which made her chuckle. Gosh, I loved her laugh.

"Good to know, I'll see you around." She said, before walking off, as for the bell had rung.

Aw, way to ruin the fun, bell. I think and pout, before walking to my first period class.

~~ Time skip ~~

It was finally lunch, and I had decided to go to McDonald's with Nick, Lyssa, Grace and Jade. I was actually really happy when she had said yes to my offer.

We piled into Lyssa's car, and I was about to sit next to Jade when Nick ruined the moment.

"Oh my gosh! There's no way in Hell I'd let you two sit together! NO PDA!" Nick exclaimed, as he sat himself in the middle seat.

That left me and Jade to look at each other in embarrassment, while Lyssa and Grace laughed their asses off.

"Shut the hell up, will you too??" I playfully yelled, smacking the back of their necks.

I bet he'd never done that if Jade was a guy. I think, mentally sighing.

The ride to McDonald's was a dreadful 10 minutes, as for Nick would not stop asking Jade questions. I was suprised to have seen her answer them politely, she didn't even seem bothered.

"Okay, that's enough of questions, Nicky." Grace told him, as we pulled into the parking lot of McDonald's.

"Awww, you always have to ruin everything, Grace." He playfully pouted and we got out the car.

As I got out, I felt a smack on my butt and twisted my head to see Jade smirking.

"You hoe!" I muttered to her, then pushing her playfully. She chuckled and we walked into McDonalds.