5. Mercedes Benz

Blossom's POV
Not edited - Not proofread

It's the day of the party and school just finished. We came to Emma's house right away.

I guess this is what people do when they go to parties. Gather in a friend's house and get ready.

Huh, seems boring.

I sit on Emma's bed as soon as we reach her room, and take my book out. I love Emma's bed. It's huge and fluffy, also has so many pillows that I just want to stay buried in them and read all day.

I wish I had a bed like her's but I'm not allowed to. Brandon likes the bed I own now. He doesn't give me the permission to change it.

"You guys are dating right?" Alyssa's voice comes from across the room and I lift my head from the book, thinking that the question was directed to me.

I realise I'm wrong when I see her looking at Emma.

I mean, pffft. Why would she ask that to me? Romeo and I? Pffffffff(+300)t, of course not.

"What are you talking about?" Emma plays dumb as she looks at the mirror, giving different shapes to her hair and trying to find a good hairstyle.

"Em, you want to jump him. We all know that, and he wants to jump you. You know what two people that want to jump each other get into?" She looks blankly at Emma while Emma gives her a 'duh' look.

"A bedroom?"

"A relationship."

"Did you just admit that you want to jump him?" I ask and they both turn their heads to me.

"No." Emma blurts out.

"She knows she wants to." Alyssa smirks and starts unpacking some clothes that she bought yesterday after school. Apperantly party people dress fancy, and I don't do fancy, but it's not like I have a choice here.

"Guys come on. Even if I like Tyler, he doesn't like me. It's not like this is going to work out." Emma stops playing with her hair and looks at the stuff Alyssa bought.

"Em, buy yourself some glasses because you can't fûcking see, and Bloss, get your ass up. It's your first party! Don't be so dead." Alyssa pulls me on my feet by my hands and smiles at me excitedly.

"I'm not being 'dead'. I don't even know what to do." I explain myself.

"Well, then." She looks at Emma and they both smirk. "Let's get you dressed. We've got a lover boy to impress!"

"Umm, who-"

"Shut up. Less talking more obeying my commands. Now wear this." Alyssa demands playfully while holding a short, light pink, silk dress with spaghetti straps.

I take it and wear it quickly before staring at the mirror. The dress gives a lot of cleavage at the back and front and ends just above my knees. It doesnt hug my curves so much but still manages to be a really sexy dress.

 It doesnt hug my curves so much but still manages to be a really sexy dress