6. Freedom

Blossom's POV
Not edited - Not priofread

"Have you ever been to a party before?" Romeo asks after few minutes of silently driving.

I lift my gaze at him and feel my cheeks get tainted. "No."

His expression turns into one of surprise as he looks at me for a second then turns his attention back to the road. "Really? Why?"

"I don't know. I'm more of a books, netflix and food all day type of girl I guess." I say. "That is if I don't go out with Em or if I'm not studying."

"Aw that's sweet Blossie. But must suck having such a boring life." He teases me, making me send him a glare.

"It's not boring! At least my cycle of life is not all about school food and sex." I try to insult him back, but I know it won't work since he is so proud of being a player.

He laughs. "You'll get along very well with my sister." He says. "She thinks the same way you do."

He has a sister?

"I didn't know you had a sister." He never mentioned her name.

"Yes, her name is Ariel." He answers.

"Oh. I've never seen her around." I place a strand of hair that's blocking my view behind my ear.

"Yeah. She's a freshman this year." I can see a small smile forming on his lips at the thought of her sister. It warms my heart a little.

"You must love her." My mood drops a bit at the thought of my own brother. I wish he liked me the way Romeo liked his sister. But that would never happen, so I let the thought slide, not wanting to ruin my mood any further.

"Yes, so much." He smiles, then glances at me. "Do you have any siblings?" He asks but I have a feeling he already knows the answer to that by the tone of his voice.

"Yes, do you know Brandon?" I question, feeling disgusted by his name.

"That prick is your brother?" Oh wow.

We have a winner here.

Romeo is the first person to ever dislike my brother, which is odd. Because my brother wears his angel façade very carefully and proffessionally, so it's really weird for someone to see who he really is.

"Well, he is the son of my foster parents" I explain. "You don't like him?"

He doesn't answer as the car comes to a stop. I look out of the window to see we have arrived at a huge house with a bunch of people inside and out.

Before I can realize what's going on, the door to my side is opened, revealing Romeo's charming face. "Let's go."

I step out of the car, thanking him for his kind gesture. I see Emma, Alyssa, Tyler and Jason entering the house as we follow, soon reaching them.

The music gets even louder when we get inside the house. The smell of sweat and alcohol lingers in the air, and it is fûcking disgusting. People are dancing and drinking, some making out.

"Let's get some drinks." Jason leads us to the drinks and we all take a cup. I, simply, don't.

I take a look at Romeo, he doesn't have a drink either.