-Fun Facts-

1) Grace wasn't planned. At all.

2) Blossom was going to be named Rose but I changed my mind.

3) This book wasn't going to have all this sad stuff but after the first chapter I got bored of writing a light-hearted book.

4) Blossom's step parents were going to be the good ones and her father the bad one, but then I wanted Blossom to fully get out of her old life and start a new one.

5) After I put Grace in the story I wanted her to be some sort of a traitor and backstab them but then I grew to love her shy personality and decided to keep her good.

6) I realized that the fake bîtch in my other book Interest and Alyssa had the same name waaaaay after I named Alyssa. I thought of going back and changing it but I was too far ahead.

7) I wish I hadn't named the book The Charmer.

8) After a few chapters I totally forgot Romeo was in the soccer team, so when I remembered it I didn't want it to be a big topic. So I only mentioned it as a few practices.

9) Blossom has dark hair, which she got from their father and Grace has red hair which she got from their mother. In case it wasn't clear in the book.

10) I can't think of anymore facts so if you have any questions, leave it here :)))

Also I might not start Leon for a while. I want to really work hard on that book. But when I publish it I'll probably publish the first few chapters right off the bat so it might worth the wait.

Love you :*