Epilogue

Blossom's POV
Not edited - Not proofread

-10 years later-

"Merry Christmas!" All of us shout ass our glasses hit one another with soft clinks.

Everyone brings the glasses up to their mouths and take a sip of their wine, while I just place it on the table without drinking.

Once we are all sitting down, everybody starts chatting merrily, I take my time to look around. I admire everything, everyone around me.

I look at Emma, who is now happily married with Tyler for almost year. She is laughing at something he said along with everyone else. Her happiness makes me smile, and I adore the love the two have for each other.

"Mom! Can you please tell Mike to stop?" I hear Leila whine to one of her beautiful mothers: Alyssa.

Alyssa and Grace didn't get married, but they so desperately wanted children. They got a sperm donor, so now they have a 3 year old son and a 4 year old daughter who are incredibly beautiful.

I don't know why Alyssa and Grace didn't want to get married, but I guess they like the way they are. They created an amazing family, and they are raising their children in an amazing way. I admire them a lot, and since Grace is my sister, I couldn't be any happier to be an aunt.

Jason and his wife's linked hands catch my attention right then, and my smile grows - almost in amusement.

I never thought this man would get married, let alone be the first one off the list. Yeah, he was the first one to get married out of all of us. When we heard the news we were both really shocked and happy for him.

Apparently Jason's wife, Ava, was bit of a player herself. She was like Jason, not able to settle down. But I guess they both fell in love with each other pretty fast.

Now they have a really cute, 1 year old son named Noah. He is really a massive cutie. I've only heard him cry once or twice since he was born. He seems to be always giggling and smiling, radiating a wonderful energy all the time.

Oh, and for some reason he loves my father. He is even on his lap right now, laughing like crazy at everything he does. Dad loves him just as much, and loves to spend time with him.

When it comes to my dad and his life, I can tell you that it's going pretty okay for him. He is so much more cheerful and full of life. He looks healthier, and has some time to rest since he has retired.

Adrian and him made allies a couple of years ago, though then the companies completely mashed and became one. So it's West & Mitchell Holdings now, and they have became a pretty big brand.

That also meant that Romeo would be the heir to a huge business, and he was very stressed at the time. Though now he is doing incredibly well. He is working hard, and has become an amazing business man - also has become sexier.

He doesn't have much time anymore, but he always makes sure that he spends time with his family. He is still very protective over Ariel. Also he has been going crazy since Ariel got herself a boyfriend.

Though I talked with Romeo and made sure he was okay, and he wouldn't do something stupid. It was hard convincing him into letting Ariel's boyfriend join this Christmas dinner but I managed to do it (a little sexy time helped).