25. A Call

Blossom's POV
Not edited - Not proofread

His lips' softness is all I can think as he moves them on top of mine, very pleasantly may I add. It's almost as if they are made out of silk, out of something even softer perhaps. There's no such roughness or dryness, just pure bliss.

He moves them with such profession - he dominates my inexperienced self. We are, somehow, perfectly synchronized. The way we move, the way our lips dance on top of each other... We mold into one another, as if we came to this world just so we could become one, become complete.

The blood rushing to my ears due to my excitement blocks my hearing. My shut close eyes provide some sort of darkness, sunlight preventing it from being pitch black. The orange tinted darkness is no problem for me, it excites me more - it proves that this is all real.

My heart, oh God, my heart... It's beating frantically. Its speed faster than anything, it doesn't even feel like exaggeration when I say that. I feel like it's going to rip my chest and jump out any second now if Romeo keeps going with this sweet torture. Nevertheless a heavenly feeling.

His hands are cupping both of my cheeks as if I might run away; I won't. I don't want to run away from this, from the overly tingly feeling in my stomach that goes down to my nether regions. I can feel a wetness in my panties, and for a short second I think I got my period, but then remember all those sexual education classes we got, and relax.

I'm just feeling... Sexually aroused.

Which is understandable when someone like Romeo is kissing you. When his tongue is grazing your bottom lip, asking for entrance, which you gladly grant.

His tongue that is mercilessly exploring my mouth makes me lose control. Although I'm not so experienced in such things, I try to respond with all I have. He tastes amazing - no alcohol, no stinky breath. Just pure mint and sugar. The sweet taste of tongue.

I place my hand on his chest. I don't push him away though. I grab him by his t-shirt and pull him to me even more, needing to be closer to him. A loud groan escapes his lips at my actions, and I feel proud of myself. I feel happy, content that I make him feel the same way I do.

His right hand finds its way into my hair as he grabs a handful and gently pulls at it. I moan in extreme pleasure.

Even though our desires for each other are unbelievable, our kiss is not rough. And it's certainly not the way Brandon did it. It's fast but gentle, sweet but immensely arousing.

Soon the need of oxygen kicks in as breathing from our noses is not enough for our hearts that are pumping blood into our bodies every mili-second. We break apart, a glint of disappointment and lust present in both of our eyes. Liking our contact, I keep my hands on his chest, feeling his heart that's beating harder than ever on my palm. His hands don't move also. They are firmly planted on the sides of my face, keeping me close to him.

An unplanned smile forms on my lips, which Romeo returns without hesitation. We are trying to catch our breaths, the intensity of the moment still affecting us. My body is hot, but I'm not sweating since the weather is cold.

"Can I kiss you again?" Romeo asks with a grin on his face.

Not enjoying the emptiness I feel on my lips, I nod. He slams his lips against mine once more time, and this time we kiss each other in a more heated way. I'm straddling him soon, and we are straight up making out.