8. Movie Night

Blossom's POV
Not edited - Not proofread

Jason made me cancel our project meeting with Josh. Not cancel it compeletely though, we're still going to do it tomorrow.

I called Josh and told him that I had something important to do. I don't even know how I agreed to do this. Jason just didn't shut up.

Nevermind... Josh was kind of dissapointed at first but for some reason suddenly became happy. I heard him mumble something about his parents not being home but I'm not sure I heard him correctly, so I just ignored his instant mood swing.

Now I'm sitting on the huge couch in Alyssa and Tyler's house all by myself, trying to find a good movie from the saved movies list.

Alyssa went up to her room, saying she will be back in a few minutes. Tyler is preparing popcorn with Emma (they might not be only preparing popcorn but that's none of my bussiness *sips tea*), and we sent Romeo to the grocery store to buy some more snacks.

As for Jason, he bailed on us last second. Apperantly 'this chick is not one to be missed'. So yeah, he is getting laid.

Struggles of being friends with an ultimate-playboy...

I scroll down the list of horror movies. We decided on horror when we first stepped in the house, and since Emma told everyone that I was a film expert, I'm chosing what we are going to be watching.

I'm struggling to find a good one. I watched nearly all of them, though surprisingly not The Exorcist. So I click on that one and pause it before it can start.

Right when I'm about to get up to check up on Emma and Tyler, the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it!" I yell, walking to the door.

"I don't care!" Emma yells back playfully, making me shake my head and laugh.

I open the door to see Romeo and Grace standing before me. Romeo with a bunch of snacks in his hands and looking like he is about to die while Grace with her signature wide smile on her face.

"Hey Grace!" I grin.

"Hi, uh, Blossom right?" She asks, unsure.

I chuckle and simply nod, letting both of them in. "You guys ran into each other?" I ask.

"Yeah." Grace answers while Romeo directly goes to the kitchen, leaving everything on the counter and coming back.

"Do you know where is Alyssa?" Grace questions, tilting her head to the side. I get it that she is a bit shy around us, since she doesn't really know us. She gets more comfortable with Alyssa.

"I'm here." Alyssa comes running down the stairs.

Grace walks up to her and leaves a peck on her lips, then they start talking.

"So Blossie," Romeo makes me turn to him. "what movie did you choose?"

"The Exorcist." I answer.

"Good choice."

He sits down on the couch and pats the spot next to him. I smirk and sit on the other end of the couch, as far from him as possible.