12. Nonesense

Blossom's POV
Not edited - Not Proofread

It's like I can't feel any part of my body, without being aware of the reason why. My hands that are in fists are tingling, and my nails digging into my palms start to hurt. As if that is not enough, I feel my eyes getting teary, and my vision gets blurry by second.

I can't stand seeing this. Seein Romeo with another girl. My heart is clenching in my chest, and I feel as if there is a huge wight on my whole body. I need to sit somewhere, to recollect my thoughts and stop my head from spinning.

What is this feeling? What's going on with my body?

Rage is filling my body, again, for a reason I don't know of.

He is just with another girl. Why does that effect me so much? He can do whatever he wants. Romeo is a free person, and his own person. I can't not want him to do something so little as hanging out with girls. I don't even have the right to do that, he is not claimed as mine.

I try to relax, and open my hands so I don't hurt myself anymore. My teeth that are clenched lets loose, and I try to breathe.

It hurts, it hurts so much to breathe.

You can't be affected by him. You can't let him make you feel like this. Breathe Blossom for God's sake.

I once again take a deep breath, and then exhale slowly. The pain decreases with time. Soon I'm able to breathe normally.

Though that doesn't last very long.

Romeo's gaze lands on me, and I forget to live again. His eyes burn into me, his stare giving me the chills.

I start sweating all over again. Some people pass by me, but I can't hear their voices. My gaze is locked with his, I can't take it away from him, or activate any of my senses.

I wouldn't mind him looking at me as much as I did, that is if his eyes weren't as cold as it is. They hold no emotion whatsoever, like  they are frozen or turned into stone somehow.

A tear falls from my cheek. That's when I see a glint of sadness in his hazel orbs, but they dissapear in less than a second.

Just when I think he is about to walk up to me and explain... Explain... Something! Something that can assure me that this girl is not one of his weekly girlfriends.

But he does the complete opposite, making my blood boil even more.

He stops looking at me, and turns to the girl. His face that was clear from any emotions turns into one of happiness, resulting in the feeling of pain shooting through my body once more.

He doesn't even care.

I quickly shake my head to get out of my trance. My hand travels up to wipe the tear off of my cheek, and I start walking back to where Josh is. I'm making no sense by feeling like this. This is complete nonesense. Nonesense.

After a minute, I finally reach Josh. I grab my stuff without telling him anything. He looks at me, questioning my movements with his eyes.

"Where are you going?" He asks, whispering.

"Josh, I'm sorry but I need to go home. I'm not feeling very well." I make up a lie, hoping he can believe it. Not faithful though, that he will.

But he does. I thank my odds for that. I won't be able to explain to him what is my actual problem.

"Okay I'll drive you home." He suggests, more like informs me.