While Your Gone

Joker POV

It's been three days and there hasn't been any sight of you. I wonder if this was just another one of your escape plans. Even though you told me that you would never leave again. I went back to your grave site even though I knew you were not there. I looked for the stash of letters that I had written and put there but it was gone. Where could Batsy have put you?

I stopped writing when I heard my goons outside. I went out to check on them, only to find out the were fooling around. I pull out my favorite gun and shoot the biggest goon. He drops dead and the others scatter away from a girl on the ground. She gets up tries to run but she doesn't get very far before her legs give out.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!" I shout at the goons.

I saw one of the goons get shoved forward. 

"W-we were just h-having a little f-fun, sir." He manages to say.

I signal him to come forward. He steps forward and I give him a cloth to put on the girl's mouth.

"Bring her inside. And I want to know her name."

"We don't know her name, sir" 

"Wrong answer." I say as I shoot him

"Her name is Ashley, sir" Says the goon from before.

*********Time Skip***********

Ashley's POV

I wake up strapped to a table. I look around to find surgical tools everywhere. Just then a man walks in. He has bright green hair. He steps towards me with a gun in his hand.

"So.....Ashley.....what am I gonna to do with you?" He asks me.

"H-how do you know my n-name?" I manage to ask.

"I know everything. You know." He states plainly, "Sorry for being so rude, I'm the Joker."

"What do you want with me?" I ask 

"Don't talk to me that way!" He yells while backhanding me.

I turn my face so he can't see the tears. He laughs and hold up his gun. 

"Do you want me to shoot you or use a knife?" He asks with a big grin on his face.

******POV change*********

Joker POV

She looks at the gun and nods to it. I hold it up to her head. She moves her head so it touches the barrel.

"Shoot me." She states.

I hesitate.

"SHOOT ME!" She screams at me.

"Why?" I ask

"I knew you couldn't" disappointment in her voice.

I lower my gun and shoot.

**********************************

*Sorry if Ashley is your name. :D

I will not be updating all next week due to no school.

I don't have Internet at home so I cannot update. Sorry for the inconveinence.

Have a great day!  :D