Broken

(y/n) POV

I went through one round of electro shock therapy before Batsy gave in. As he left another man came in to continue through the rest of the rounds. I passed out by round four. I woke up in an empty room. 'where am I?' I thought to myself. I get up and go to the door. I try the handle, but it was locked. I go to a corner and I sit, waiting. Finally I hear footsteps and I lift my head as the door swings open. 

"Ready for another go?" Batsy asks as he steps towards me.

"No." I reply

"Then talk" He states

"No. I want to leave, I want to go home, please just let me get back to J."

"He doesn't love you."

"Don't say that!" I yell at him.

"Do you need proof?" He yells back

He steps towards me and grabs my arm hard enough to get a bruise. I yelp in suprise as I'm being pulled down a hallway. He puts me next to a railing and bounds my wrists. He walks over to a screen and puts on a video. It's Joker with another woman.

'Well, Ashley, your pretty good at this' Joker says pointing to a burning building. 

"I always wanted to burn things" Ashley says stepping closer to the Joker.

Ashley puts her arms to Jokers face and pulls him into a kiss.

The video stops as I start to cry. Batsy cuts my restraints and I collapse into his arms. I scream and cry, wondering if I would ever get better.

"Why?" I scream into the Bats chest. 

He holds me, and pets my head trying to sooth me. Eventually I stop crying, but the pain is still there. I look up at the bat and see the sympathy in his eyes. He lets go of me and grabs a cloth. 

"I have to do this." He says stepping closer to me.

"Why?" I ask not stepping away.

"I'm bringing you to a friends house and I can't let you be awake when I do" He states

"Fine" I say closing my eyes and breathing in the sweet chloroform.

*******Time Skip**********

(y/n) POV

I wake up again, but this time in a big bed. I get up and remember what had happened. I fall to the floor and start crying again. I hear footsteps and in steps another man.

"I see your awake, miss.(y/n)" He says towards me, "Forgive me, but may I ask whats wrong?"

"How do you know my name?" I ask as I stop crying.

"Sorry I didn't introduce myself, I'm Alfred, you are at Bruce Wayne's manor." He replies.

"Bruce Wayne? Is he a friend of the bat?" I ask

"You'll have to ask him." He states setting down a tray of food.

"I'll go get him if you want." He says

"Please, if you will." I reply

He steps out of the room and I go towards the tray of food. I hadn't eaten in a few days. I start eating. I hear voices and footsteps coming towards the door. The door opens and Bruce wayne steps in.

"Morning, (y/n)" He says closing the door. 

"Morning" I say with my mouth full.

I turn around so he can't see me stuffing my face. I finish chewing and swallow the mouthful I had. I turn back around to see him watching me with interest. I blush and look at the floor.

"You don't have to be ashamed" He says walking towards me.

"I-I havent eaten in a few days" I reply

"Why's that?" He asks

"I was taken by the Bat and he never fed me." I reply, my face turning a deeper shade of red.

"Is that so? I'm gonna have to talk to him about that" He says taking a step closer, "He tells me you were with the Joker."

"Was" I replied

"Was?" 

"He has someone knew" I say turning my head as fresh tears start to fall.

He steps closer and wraps his arms around me. I bury my face in his chest and let out all my emotions.