Joker?

(Y/N) POV

I said it. I actually said it. I told him how I felt...but he didn't reply. He just held me tighter. Sometimes I wonder what he is thinking. I mean, If I knew then maybe I could understand why he didn't answer. Oh well, I guess. The date? I don't know, but I'll be back. Until next time, (Y/N).

I close my journal and put it on my desk. I look out the window and without thought my hand went up to my brandings. I traced my fingers along them, hearing footsteps I get up and walk to the window. I turn to the sound of the door opening. Jack Frost, Jokers right hand man, steps in.
"Joker said to get in the car."
"Umm.... Ok? Uh, which car?"
"He just said in the car"
With that he walked out, making me decide on my own. I walk out of my room to the outside of Jokers room. I knock and hear a crash. I hear footsteps go to the door and stop. I rush down the stairs and hide just out of view, but not where I couldn't see. I hold my breath and watch as Joker steps through the door. I see the look of confusion on his face and I get out of my hiding spot.

"S-sorry J. I didn't mean to..interrupt you. I-I was just...um, wondering which car you wanted me to get in." I say staying at the bottom of the stairs.

"Get up here." He replied

I bounce up the stairs and stand in front of him, looking at my feet.

"Look at me.....Look at me" He says holding my chin up.

I look at him and smile, tracing his jaw line up to his lips with my eyes.

"The van, doll" He said releasing my chin

"J?" 

"Yes"

"Where are we going?" 

" To a show"

"Oh"

I walk back to my room and change to a black lacy dress, net leggings, and flats. I grab my knife and stuff it in a secret pocket on the dress. I step out of my room and walk back down stairs to the front door. I open it and step out. I hear an engine start and walk over to the Black van that drove up. I open the front door and hop in, glancing at Jokers reaction to my dress. I see his eyes trace from my legs up till he meets my eyes.

"Stunning, Doll. You are beautiful." 

With that we drive off towards Gotham.

******Time Skip******

"J? What are we doing here?" I say watching his every movement.

"Just watch." He replies not taking his eyes off the city.

I look at my watch and notice that it's been hours since we left the warehouse. I turn my head to watch the last of the sunlight disappear. I look one more time at Joker and follow is eyes, they were focused on a building in the middle of Gotham. I shiver and pull my knees up to my chest. 

"Ya cold?" 

"No, well....yeah just a little." I reply not looking at him

I feel something go around my shoulders and look to see Joker's purple waistcoat. 

"Don't get it dirty" 

I look over at Joker and see something that I've never notice...his eyes were shining. He was happy. I scoot over a little and rest my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around me and we just sit there. He checks his watch and looks back at the city.

*****Another Time Skip*****

"It's time." He says taking his arm from around me.

We sit up and he pulls something out of his pocket. He turns it and hands it to me. My heart stopped...it was a detonator.