Realization

******     So I have some news!!!!!! I will be introducing Night-wing and Robin!!!!!   Also, I have a crush!!!!!    *Enter girl scream here*  He's amazing. OMG. He's everything I could ever want, but he doesn't know that. SOOOOO since I'm in a good mood here's the next chapter!!!!!!!!

(Y/N) POV

I feel myself being moved. I try to move but I can't. I manage to open my eyes a little to find myself on a stretcher. I try to move my head, to my luck it worked. I observe my surroundings to find the police everywhere. My attention turns to the one person that hurt me, Bruce. He looks over at me and see's that I'm awake. He walks over to me but I don't look at him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him as he get close enough to hear me.

"I could ask you the same thing" He says emotionless

I close my eyes, feeling my chest start to tighten. Suddenly I couldn't breath. I sit up suddenly causing the stretcher to fall over. I fall on the ground and curl up in a ball, everything going in slow motion. Tears start falling down my face as air stops going to my lungs. 

"(y/n)!"

 I hear my name being called but I can't respond. My hand goes to my chest and I black out.

******Time Skip********

(Y/N) POV

I wake up in the hospital. I look around to find a man sitting at my left. He looks up and his eyes meet mine. He has light blue eyes. I drop my gaze.

"What happened?" I ask him

"The gas that you breathed cause your lungs to give out, the doctors managed to save you before they were completely dysfunctional." He replies.

"oh." Was all I could say.

"Dick, how's she do-" Bruce walks in.

He stops when he see's that I'm awake. 

"Ask her yourself" Dick replies, walking out.

I stare at the wall not wanting to be here.

"He left you."

"W-what are you talking about?"

"Joker.....He left you."

Tears start flooding down my face, realization entering my heart. He walks over to me and tries to comfort me. I let him. Dick walks back with a tray of food and sets it on the table beside me.

"Ahem." 

Bruce gets up and leaves the room.

"You and-"

"No" I cut him off

"Then what was that?"

"He...he, how do I say this," I pause, " Never got over me." 

I look away from him and sit up. I pull my knee's up to my chest.

"When we first met, I was taken by-" I stop not knowing if he knew batman was Bruce.

"By who?"

"The Bat. After some....torture....I was brought to Bruce's place. I guess he had feelings for me, I don't want to hurt him, but I don't feel the same. I- I guess you could say I'm trapped." I laugh nervously

"How'd you get involved with the Joker?" 

"I," I hesitated, "He-he kidnapped me" 

"Kidnapped?"

"Yes, " I replied, "Funny huh?"

"No. What'd he do to you?"

I turn my head away, tears falling down my face. Remembering the pain.

*Flashback*

"Let me go!" I scream at Joker

"Let you go? Ha!" He laughs maniacally, "Why would I give away my toys?"

He walks over to me and puts his hand under my chin. I pull away but he doesn't stop. He leans closer and just as he is about to kiss me, I head-but him. Pulling loose from my restraints I try to run. He grabs my ankle and I fall to the floor.

"Now, now, That wasn't nice." He says tying me back up, "You know what happens to bad girls?Huh? They get punished."

****Flashback ends*****

"(Y/N)?" 

I jolt back to reality and look at Dick. 

"Lets just say it wasn't a game."