Dreams

Before I start on the story.....I would like to announce the winner of Friday's challenge!

*Drum Roll*       -EridanAmporaGlub-      She gave me the riddle, 'Which came first the chicken or the egg?'   This is a question that no one knows the answer to. Although I gave n answer of the egg. I gave this answer because I used science. Through genetic mutation you can get a chicken egg out of two non-chicken birds....

SO CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!  THIS CHAPTER GOES TO YOU!!!!

***************************************

*****(Y/N) POV**********

I look around. Everything is dark.... faded. I turn my head and suddenly I'm in the city; Gotham to be exact. It's empty. I look up from the ground and see him. Joker. He start running towards me. I run to him. But he doesn't stop. He runs past me. I stop and turn around as he embraces Ashley.  He turns to me one hand around Ashley. "You had your chance" He says pulling out a gun. *BANG*

I jolt up and hear beeping and alarms. A nurse rushes in and see's that I'm awake. I don't care anymore. Those words that I heard were ringing in my ears, 'you had your chance'. When the nurse walked out I couldn't hold it in anymore. I grabbed my phone that was on the table beside me and texted an old friend.

Convo

Me:  Hey, Ivy. Can you pick me up?

Ivy: 

Yeah sure. Where and when?

Me: Gotham Hospital, room 118,  2 floor.  Now. Bring your vines.

Ivy:

On my way.

I put the phone down as Bruce walks in. 

"Your awake." He says

"Yeah." I reply, "How long have I been out?"

"three days"

"Have you been here this whole time?"

"Yeah."

He walks over to me and puts his arms around my body and his head on mine. I push him away and make a face.

"One: Go home you need a shower bad!" I say through giggles, "Two: I'm not going anywhere, don't worry."

He gives me a hug and leaves. I look out the window to make sure he left before I get dressed. I get out of the hospital room and start walking down the hall before the nurse recognizes me.

"Your not suppo-" Before she could finish her sentence I start running. I hear her shout something before alarms start going off. I get around the corner and run into someone. I look up to find Ivy laughing.

"You always seem to get yourself into trouble don't ya?" She laughs

"Yeah I guess" I laugh back, "Got your vines?"

"Hell-a yes" She pulls out some seeds and lets them loose. Vines start to grow and before we know it the hospital starts to get overgrown with vines.

"Ivy..."

"What?......Fine!" She says pulling out a bottle. 

She pours the liquid onto the vines and they stop growing. We run out of the hospital and get into Ivy's car. (The one with vines all over it). She starts the car and we get going. I look behind us and see Bats car.

"Ivy Step on it! Batsy's here!"

"On it." She replies as she steps on the gas. 

"Where we goin' (y/n)?" She asks me

"To the warehouse." I reply

*******Time Skip********

We get to the warehouse and I get out of the car. I walk around to the driver's side and had her a twenty.

"Thanks for the ride." I say smiling

"Anytime, tho next time give a better tip." She says laughing and driving off. 

I walk to the front door and knock. Hearing footsteps I quickly hide out of sight next to the door. The door opens. 

"What!"  I hear a female voice say, "Ok kids! This isn't funny!" 

I see the gun she's holding out of the corner of my eye. I decide quickly what I was going to do. I grab the gun and quickly put her in a head-lock and point the gun one of the goons.

"Go Get your boss." I order him

"No."

"Wha'd you just say?!" I point the gun at Ashley. (the person who I put in a head lock)

"I s-said o-ok." He stammers and runs upstairs.

"She-WHAT!!!!" I hear the anger in his voice. 

 He steps out of the office and makes his way to the stairs. He stops when he see's me. Before I could do anything, Ashley grabs my wrist and turning takes the gun out of my hand and points it at my head.

"Any last words?" She says finger on the trigger.

*BANG*