Rescue And A/N

****(y/n) POV ****

I left on foot, going through shadows as to not be seen. Before long I approached the old warehouse. I get past the goons easily and follow my dream to the room. I find Dick sitting there in the chair like the dream, but instead of like the dream I didn't remove his mask. Instead I started to untie him. I hear footsteps and look up to see Joker. Rage in his eyes.

" What are you doing here!"

"Stopping you." I say standing in front an unconscious Night-wing.

"Why would I let my new toy go?" He says stepping closer.

"Because he's not your toy." A gruff Voice said, and I knew who it was. 

Before long I was carrying Night-wing out of there, Bruce still fighting Joker. I get to an alley and set him down. He starts to move and I quickly pick his head up, placing it in my lap. He mumbles something and puts his hand to his face. He stiffens when he feels my breath on him. He slowly opens his eyes to find mine staring back at him. He gets up quickly and lets out a wince of pain. 

"Who are you?" He says rubbing his temples

I lower my tone so he won't recognize my voice and answer, "I just saved you" 

"I didn't need saving."

"By the looks of it you were tied to a chair. So I helped."

"Who are you?"

"I'm a friend of Jason's."

"Jas- Oh my god- Is he Ok?"

"He's fine, but he worries about you."

"I'm going home"

"Alright, but don't expect me to take you there."

"Wasn't planning on it."

Before I could reply, Bruce jumped down from the rooftop.

"Look who decided to join us" I say with my voice still low.

Before Dick could do anything, Bruce started to fall. My instincts kicked in and I caught him before he could land on the ground. I quickly place him down as Dick rushed to him. 

"Help me to carry him" Was all I said picking him up again.

He grunts helping me to hold him upright. We start walking to Bruce's mansion. Without any words Jason Opens the door to us. He holds the door open and I place him on the couch.

"Step back and get me the first aid." I order him, luckily he obeys.

I swiftly clean and bandage every wound and prop his head up with a little pillow. All the while Jason and Dick not taking their eyes off him.

"He's gonna be Ok right, (y/n)?" Jason says staying in his spot.

Dick looks at me astonished. 

"Yes Jason, he's gonna be fine, But he needs sleep, and so do you. Now off to bed."

"But-"

"No Jason, you need sleep. You can see him tomorrow."

Without another word he walks off towards the stairs, hanging his head.

"Why?"

"Why what."

"Why save a stranger?"

"Your not a stranger, Dick"

He stiffens at his name.

"How'd you know?"

"I just did."